• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Please Help

Hi everyone Can someone please help me i was cleaning out my bunnies today and found that one of my bunnies had lumps on her back and when i touched them they popped, Bit like a click I know it's strange but that's what i felt. the first thing that came to mind was ticks. the thing is i don't...
  2. C

Aggressive rabbit

Hello everyone My rabbit Misty is around 2 Months old now and has been great up until now. A couple of weeks ago she started growling and lunging at me when i put my hand in the hutch, I don't understand why she has just started doing this as i feed her at the same time everyday and she was very...
  3. C

Because it's so cold

Because it's so cold do you think it would be ok to put a blanket in with snowball. It's only an old cotton baby blanketor do you think he will chew and get it stuck in his throat. please help what else could i do to keep him warm, i feel so guilty that he's out there and i'm in here in the warm :(
  4. C

Sawdust - Please Read

Hi all Scented or not scented, i was reading somewhere that scented was harmful to a rabbit but can't remember were i saw it. I found it, it says Avoid pine scented beddings (the kind you're most likely to buy at the pet store) like the plague! (Many studies show that they cause liver damage...
  5. C

Which food

Which is best Pellets or bunny crunch or whatever they called you know that stuff that's really colourful
  6. C

Hi all

Just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself. I have 2 Rabbits both of them are foster rabbits snowball he is my mums rabbit and babe she is my nieces rabbit I also have ben which is my GSD and cassie and she is silver tabby cat although she also looks like a rabbit because a few years...
  7. C

My mums rabbit

hi all I just wanted to know if this is weird or not. My mums rabbit snowball (but she lives with me) well i'm not complaining or anything but i have never met a rabbit so affectionate and loving as him. he seems to just want to lick me all the time. Just wanted to know if anybody else has...
  8. C

Lettice Good or Bad

hi all My vet told me that i shouldn't give snow ball any lettice because it's bad for him is this true?
Back