• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. U

New name and grooming advice+fur changing colours.

Thank you, he is beautiful inside and out. [emoji2956] He gives more love than a golden retriever [emoji3590] Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
  2. U

New name and grooming advice+fur changing colours.

Hi there! First of all, I am so grateful for all the moral support with the departure of my old bunny Frida and the unexpected arrival of my new bunny, formerly named Princess ( changed it to one of the suggestions posted here). As it sometimes happens, Princess turned out to be a Prince...
  3. U

Disinfecting a dead rabbit's cage

I am still searching for the perfect name, but I think maybe Elizabeth or Diana? What do you think? She was called Princess in her old home, but I think that it is a little bit too simple for her:D. So I am trying to think of a royal who had a black to slate gray...
  4. U

Bunny behaviour.

Thank you so much! The person I got her from said that she is very healthy and travel friendly. However, she was kept in a cage with her mum and older sister in a very hot 32 square meter apartment. The conditions were a little bit problematic, since there were 5 more rabbits housed there. When...
  5. U

Bunny behaviour.

Thank you so much for the support! It seems that she is just very loving, even despite knowing me for only a couple of days.
  6. U

Bunny behaviour.

Hi there! I am sorry for being paranoid [emoji85][emoji23], and it is probably nothing, but- Usually bunnies take some time to get used to the new home, at least in my experience. However,my new bunny [emoji195] loves to sleep by my side, and often lies on her side while and is altogether very...
  7. U

Thank you so much. Yes, still hard to believe that Frida is gone. She had a great appetite and was relatively active even during the heat, so I am puzzled as to what happened. Maybe she ran around too much and overexerted herself. Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
  8. U

Thank you so much. This little one is a cause for real happiness. Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
  9. U

Yes, she is wonderful. Love at first sight. Right now it seems that Lionhead bunnies are very friendly Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
  10. U

Contemplating life with lowly peasants Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
  11. U

LOL. Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
  12. U

Thank you so much! She is a little princess [emoji23]. Binkying around the house. Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
  13. U

Thank you so much! I felt a little nervous about letting the little one in, because of disease control, but so far she is doing well! Relationships with each bunny are very unique, but I must say, this is my bunny. She is a lot of fun, very active, licks my face, sleeps on my leg, etc. I really...
  14. U

Thank you so much! Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
  15. U

Hello there, Unfortunately my old rabbit Frida died last Thursday. In my country, a necropsy unavailable, so, even though I would like to believe that the heatwave was the problem, I have no way of knowing that for sure. She was very active and showed no obvious signs of illness. Problem is- I...
Back