• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. rabswood

Bunny not pooing much?

I was asked today about a friends bun who apparently only pooped about 5 poos over night and said poops were smaller and darker than usual. My advice was tummy rub and feed bun it's favourite veg if still not pooping tomorrow lunch time seek vet advice. Bun is apparently eating but has never...
  2. rabswood

Rosie & Bun Jovi (Captain Helen)

Bun Jovi and his wife Rosie chillaxing in their shed earlier today. BJ is a litter tray hog. They actually have 2 but like to squish into 1.
  3. rabswood

(Hele) Elvis Speedy Rabswood

Elvis Speedy spends Christmas with The Mummy and Uncle John. And a few of him back home in his pen He has a living mint plant. He is a good boy and very clean using his litter tray, especially at his Uncle John's house he doesn't even leave a poop on the floor! He is however quite...
  4. rabswood

Speedy for Hele (and others)

Speedy is currently residing at Rabsville as a foster bunny but with a view to me adopting him. As you can see Hele he has settled in. This was his first day, he spent 3 hours in the run as the weather was mild and met a few of the Rabsville bunnies too who paid him a visit while they were out...
  5. rabswood

For Captain Helen (and others) Rosie is dating

Rosie was originally adopted to pair up with my old blind buck Mr Snow, but she decided he was not the buck for her. Today she is dating Bun Jovi. All is going well so far. We are hoping for a wedding on Saturday, but the weather forecast doesn't look too good at the moment and we don't want...
  6. rabswood

Bun from Adoption section at P at H

This is Bun Jovi. He was in the adoption section at Pets at Home. I asked why he had been returned, they said he hadn't that he was just 'old stock' he was in with another bunny as Eric and Ernie. When I asked about them I told the assistant that if rehomed together even if neutered it was...
  7. rabswood

Septrin and digestion

Big has tried 2 courses of Baytril for her mild snuffles which did not work. She also has Bisolven (decongestant occasionally mixed in with her oats in warm water) and echinacea sprinkled on her forage a couple of times a week. I am now trying Septrin twice a day for 8-10 days, should I be...
  8. rabswood

World Day for Lab Animals Rally in Nottingham

John and I went on the rally with a REW representative. Every 10 seconds in a lad an animal dies :o( It was a well organised event with a good turn out.
  9. rabswood

Rosie FAO Captain Helen

Rosie has just in the last few weeks turned into a normal rabbit. She does normal rabbit things such as... when being carried outside to free range once she gets within 3/4 four human steps of her put to the ground point she starts struggling to be put down instead of sitting frozen in her...
  10. rabswood

Pippin humping mania, unusual behaviour. Help.

OK a bit of background. Pippin is a 9 year old male. Every other bun he has met has always humped him and he is very mild mannered and just let them never seeming to have a problem with it. So he is not a dominant buck. He has been married to Blossom for almost 9 years, she has always humped...
  11. rabswood

Baytril how long does it last?

I know it has 'gone off' when you can see little fibre like strands growing in it but is it OK until then? And where is the best place to store it, in the fridge? Thanx in advance.
  12. rabswood

Zithromax dosage

I am messaging someone on fb about bunnies with pasteurella they have tried baytril, Panacur etc but some have not responded. I have suggested talking to their vet about Zithromax, she asked about dosage if her vet does not know. As anyone had a bun on Zithromax, what did they weigh and what...
  13. rabswood

Rosie spends Christmas with Uncle John (and Mummy)

As Rosie is an indoor bunny she got to spend some time with her Uncle John this Christmas.
  14. rabswood

Naughtiness Quiz. Proceeds to permanent BARC bunnies Fudge and Misty.

Following on from this thread. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?404427-Beige-Oxo-and-Franc-at-Rainbow-Bridge&highlight=rabswood The Naughtiness Quiz is available for a minimum donation of £1 gift paypalled to michelle.wood@tiscali.co.uk. The quiz is to raise money to help...
  15. rabswood

Beige, Oxo and Franc at Rainbow Bridge

Three rabbits under Rainbow Bridge. Oxo: Franc hey man, good to see you, pull up a bale. Beige: It's not good to see him, it's tragic, like me he was taken in his prime. Oxo: Beige stop being so dramatic, I likes it here, I don't have gammy legs any more I spends all day chasing dead Does...
  16. rabswood

Pictures of Rosie for Captain Helen

A couple of shots taken earlier today in the garden while Rosie was free ranging and then some of her in the run. She has a box with a fleece in. All the buns like to visit her when they are having their free range time. Looked like rain so her run is covered with a tarp which is why...
  17. rabswood

The Shed Bunnies

A nice pic of Pippin (Oxo Rabswood's twin brother) and his does Blossom and Maisie A bunny cluster :love:
  18. rabswood

Rosie and Snow bonding. Update Post 11,16, 21

A separated run, neutral territory for both Snow and Rosie. A very slow start Mr Snow seemed oblivious to Rosie who was quite keen to meet him. They did sniff through the bars briefly but that was it. Snow sat in his litter box. Rosie seemed happy in the run.
  19. rabswood

Rosie travels from York to Sheffield to join the Rabsville Bunnies.

Big: Who is you? Rosie: I is Rosie York and I is a rabbit. Big: How long has you been a rabbit Rosie: For as long as I remembers Big: Is it yous who has come to date Mr Snow? Rosie: Yes Big: So you's wants to be one of the Rabsville Bunnehs Rosie: I mights. Big: He has short fat legs you know...
  20. rabswood

Blind/deaf Mr Snow chilling out...

and enjoying the cooler evening air before retiring indoors to his abode He's taking it easy until he starts dating next month, then hopefully there will be marriage and moving house! He's not dead honest, I know he looks like he is in the photos!
Back