• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. rabswood

Bunny not pooing much?

Thanx Jane
  2. rabswood

Spenser says ...

Spenser I still have your photograph on my fridge, one where you look a bit dirty playing out, your mummy sent it to me.
  3. rabswood

Bunny not pooing much?

I was asked today about a friends bun who apparently only pooped about 5 poos over night and said poops were smaller and darker than usual. My advice was tummy rub and feed bun it's favourite veg if still not pooping tomorrow lunch time seek vet advice. Bun is apparently eating but has never...
  4. rabswood

Very Aggressive Female. Advise Please.

If possible I would take them both together then they can recover together too, might help with the bond.
  5. rabswood

We think Toffee has blood in her urine.

That's good news. Bunnies!
  6. rabswood

We think Toffee has blood in her urine.

Could be Calculi (urinary tract stones, or urolithiasis). Baytril is good for clearing up urinary tract infections and if it is cystitis you could also add some cranberry juice to the water, the stuff sold in the cold section in supermarkets (diluted 1 to 4 parts water) Prob best to avoid high...
  7. rabswood

Help! Bonding newbie! what happens now?

It sounds good so far, I would keep a close eye on them for at least 3 days before moving them into what will be their couple accommodation. Again this need to be a neutral space or hutch. If you are putting them back in your females accommodation, it will need a good scrub to remove her scent...
  8. rabswood

Stuffing hay in mouth....

Just buns being buns I would say, keeping themselves busy carrying out natural behaviours. Bless um.
  9. rabswood

mabel after playing out

Oh bless
  10. rabswood

Blanket

Awwww brilliant
  11. rabswood

Rosie & Bun Jovi (Captain Helen)

Bun Jovi and his wife Rosie chillaxing in their shed earlier today. BJ is a litter tray hog. They actually have 2 but like to squish into 1.
  12. rabswood

Blind, deaf and alone, what's the kindest?

Mr Snow was old, blind and deaf and spent most of his time sleeping in his hay tray, he did live indoor in a large cage so he knew where all his things were. I would put him out on the lawn to free range and he would have a little toddle around and nibble on the grass. He was like this for 2...
  13. rabswood

PANIC. I think I've brought snuffles in to our house :(

My bun developed snuffles a few years ago, she was treated but it never fully cleared up, the bun she lived with never caught it. She also free ranges in the same area as my other buns and none have ever got it. I was told by the vet that it is unlikely that she will pass it on to a healthy...
  14. rabswood

Two New Arrivals

Oh bless them. Looks like Frank has settled in and enjoying the space. Hopefully Kiera will come out of her shell more when she is paired up. Thank you for taking them in.
  15. rabswood

Urgent appeal from Pawz for Thought rescue, sunderland.

I have just had a similar situation 19 rabbits and 2 piggies. Took a week to get them all out and in rescues or foster homes. I currently have 6 of the rabbits.
  16. rabswood

Urgent appeal from Pawz for Thought rescue, sunderland.

Join Action for Rabbits on Facebook, they are very proactive. Sounds like a good idea to me, certainly won't do any harm.
  17. rabswood

Odd couple

Beautiful.
  18. rabswood

Bailey 31-12-14

RIP little one, you were loved.
  19. rabswood

What a lovely day! Dog walk pics

Love their coats.
  20. rabswood

The bunny at the market

So sad poor bunnies, at least you have been able to rescue one.
Back