• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Newly neutered bun, when can he return to his partner?

:wave:Hello, I haven't been here for a long time but I have a question. I have just got my little Nethie boy desexed (2 days ago) and he appears to be recovering very well, no redness or irritation to his stitches etc. The vet recommended that he be kept quiet for a week, but his rabbit partner...
  2. C

Accidental rabbit litters; which is kinder?

I have a question, with a few different options as answers. Just interested to see what people's responses are, and wondered if in the U.K, rabbits that are advertised as give-aways or free, often end up at the mercy of Greyhounds in training. cheers Ciara
  3. C

The rest of my buns!

The girls in their play run under the carport (not on grass because its Winter in Australia and it was too cold and wet!) 8) Munching some celery :P Nosey Lavendar! :roll: Where are my ears gone?!? :lol: That's my 3 bonded does who live together. We're currently making them a two...
  4. C

Funny bunny!!!!!

My doe Thumper has recently been desexed, and as such as moved indoors for her recovery. (She used to live in my bunny shed with her friends.) Last night, it had been exactly a week since her spay, so I decided she could have a long play around the lounge room, instead of the quick leg stretches...
  5. C

Some Aussie buns! :xB

My Nethie X - Blackie when he was a bub. My favourite doe, Thumper sitting in her litter box after her spay, by the way that kong on a rope you can see next to her is her favourite toy! My prettiest doe, Smudge (as a baby), who is now in my avatar too. And boy has she grown since that pic...
  6. C

New Aussie bunny lover xo

Hello everybun! :bunny: I just found this forum, and it looks really great! :) I currently have 5 permanent bunny members of my family. Thumper - fawn coloured x breed doe Blackie - black Netherland Dwarf X buck Smudge - White and grey x breed doe Lavendar - Black otter x breed doe Snowy...
Back