• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Struggling to cope with bunnies- please help

Apologies in advance for the massive post, and sorry to be one of those who only posts when they need something :/ I do really love reading all about your babies. following lovely Craig's advice, I got fifi a husbun :) ( I was told she needed to be a single bun when I rehomed her). I...
  2. F

No chew bun

Fifi never chews anything, ever. Only her food, which is mostly hay. I know this would probably be considered a good thing, but I'm worried that there's something not quite right with her as it is such a huge part of being a rabbit, And I'm worried about her teeth. Will eating hay be enough to...
  3. F

Yes!!!!!

I have to post here as I know you guys will get why I'm this happy. I've been quite bothered about never having seen Fifi binki ( that was nearly bonking if auto correct had, had it's way [emoji38]), but yeah, never in the time we've had her, have I seen a binki- despite doing everything I...
  4. F

Baby being spayed today

Not an actual baby obviously. I'm so anxious, but am doing everything I possibly can to help her. She will have a small area to recover in so that she can't run about too much, a very low, or on the floor litter tray and I will sleep with her. I'll hand feed her and syringe feed her water if...
  5. F

Advice needed for new bunny owner please!

Hi there, a week and 4 days ago I took in a rabbit who was in need of a new home. She was being bullied by the two other rabbits in the old house. In the home before that she was traumatized by a giant rabbit. I've been told she's about 6 months old, and this is her third home, the poor girl. I...
Back