• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Two gorgeous neutered & vaccinated boys needing a new home

Thank you - Ill have a try x QUOTE=joey&boo;7261171]this tutorial might help http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?475766-Tutorial-How-to-Post-Photos
  2. F

Thank you. I couldn’t find the original thread so I created a new one. Sorry x
  3. F

I dont know how to add photos?
  4. F

Two gorgeous, neutered, 1 year old boys needing new home With much sadness I am currently trying to find a new home for our two 1 year old boy bunny brothers (both neutered & vaccinated) as due to personal reasons I am struggling to care for them as well as they should be looked after. They...
  5. F

I am still looking - please share if you know anyone in East Midlands who might be interested. Also are there any local-ish rescues anyone could recommend if I am not successful rehoming myself? Thanks x
  6. F

With much sadness I am currently trying to find a new home for our two 11 month old boy bunny brothers (both neutered & vaccinated) as due to personal reasons I am struggling to care for them as well as they should be looked after. They are both healthy & enjoy spending time with my family...
  7. F

Brothers post-neuter separation?

Thanks for updating. You are lucky finding someone local for advice. Hopefully your two boys will, once Spring hormones decreased, find a balance once more. I am still really struggling with how we will manage long term as I’m constantly feeling anxious & worrying about our bunnies well being...
  8. F

Is side by side living long term an option?

Thank you - definitely lots to learn and hopefully. as you say, as I get more confident I will find it easier too.
  9. F

Anjasanja - bonding is crazy hard and just finding a neutral space can be challenging enough in a normal sized home! Our boys are in a big 2x3m pen in the same room but with a double mesh between. They spend a lot of time mirroring each other and genuinely look a bit sad when the other is having...
  10. F

Thank you, thank you - amazing people x I was so low this morning when I woke after a really fretful night. Your replies have made me feel so much better and less of a total failure. I am lacking bunny experience & confidence which I think, alongside two lively boy buns, has made my attempts at...
  11. F

Thank you for your supportive comments Joey&Boo and Dollyanna. Really appreciate your thoughts. I have hardly slept as feel so mixed up as what we should do. With time to think I have hit a massive wall. We unfortunately don’t have space for more than one pair of bunnies and the thought of...
  12. F

Thank you readerofbooks - reading your reply has left me all teary. I had a sad feeling side by side would be a human solution rather than a happy bunny one. Unless others are able to tell me different I will try & focus on next steps and locating some local female bunnies in need of a gorgeous...
  13. F

Apologies for seeking yet more advice but I’m really struggling to know what’s best. We’ve two bunny brothers - 8 months old - who we had to separate back in November following a falling out immediately after both were neutered. I am struggling to re-bond them and am making myself ill with...
  14. F

Brothers post-neuter separation?

How are your rabbits getting on now Fluffy Snow? Not able to offer any advice as a newbie to rabbits too. Following your posts as we are soon to try & re-bond our brothers who were great until day we got them neutered and then ended up having fight few hours after their return from vets. We...
  15. F

Indoor enclosures. Ideas and pics welcomed

Wow, just wow! It’s just as well my buns can’t use the internet as your set up is bunny paradise!
  16. F

Bonding two male bunnies - advice please!

Thanks Tonibun x
  17. F

Thanks for FB link and advice Tonibun - They were neutered back in November so 11 weeks ago now - I am relieved to hear that boy/boy pairings can work - Think my anxiety is more about actually trying to bond them and hopefully once I am actually doing it things won’t feel as scary! Apologies...
  18. F

Hello - after suggestions/thoughts from some experienced bunny owners as how best to try & re-bond our two boy bunnies. We have never had any pets before so feeling very anxious & keen to get this right. History: - Our bunnies are brothers born in July 2020 who we got from a local family whos...
  19. F

Flooring for indoor pen

Thank you all for your replies & suggestions. My husband not at all happy we have ended up with indoor bunnies so I daren’t risk having them on our wooden laminate! I will try using some fleece type blankets - if I can find a way to stop those slipping. And now have some super suggestions for...
  20. F

Flooring for indoor pen

I have never heard of this but I will have a look into it. Not sure it will work for us indoors as the pen is in our main living space but sounds great for when we can move the rabbits outside. Thank you PS where do you buy it from?
Back