• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Cat condo kennel

Ooo that's cute! Let me know how stable it is :D might get for my lot :D Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  2. C

My Bed is Getting a Bit Crowded

I think you'll find it's their bed and they're just temporarily letting you use it [emoji39] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  3. C

If I Can't See You Then You Can't See Me.....

No idea what you talking about, all I see is a big pile of hay [emoji39][emoji39] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  4. C

Nothing like helping in the kitchen

Hehe those legs [emoji173] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  5. C

Joey Snicket, Boobly Bear & Mouseypie

Aww so cute! Very clever girlie [emoji16] love her remodeling talents! Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  6. C

I Think Roisin Approves of her New Tunnel

Awww looks very happy and comfy [emoji173] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  7. C

Just awww today

Uhoh maybe a lack of serving treats [emoji39] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  8. C

Feeding advice

They're all now on the same mix so thought why not do scatter feeding, they seem to enjoy and eating pellets and veg. Is funny when I do mixed leaf because each has their fav and they sniffle round looking for their favs and then eat the leftovers [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  9. C

I Think Lord H is Dying- He’s Gone :-(

I'm so so sorry to read this :( my thoughts are with you and sending all the vibes I can [emoji847] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  10. C

Let me out and where's my breakfast?

Awww poor sweetheart!! I get a bunny booping me or sniffing my nose if I dare sleep past breakfast [emoji1787] gone are the lazy lay in(hangover) mornings [emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  11. C

Morse has a new Duvet Set

Definitely a happy approving Morse [emoji173][emoji173] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  12. C

A fluffy timelapse

Thanks everyone :D I agree with you all, it's just one of the nicest things to see is bunny love [emoji173] I still squeal "awwww kissies" and feel my heart melt whenever one of them grooms the other [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  13. C

Feeding advice

It worked [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] not sure if it's just a fluke but it's the first time in weeks where I didn't have to police them [emoji33] Gave them each a little mix and they both stuck to their bowls happily eating the pellets and then the veg, eyes semi closed and not moving...
  14. C

Feeding advice

Ah thay would explain why Athie's booty is getting big [emoji15] good idea with the mix, Zeus is perfectly happy with his usual though and just sticks to his own bowl. Think I'm going to do a mix for Athie and Gaia and reduce the adult amount Athie gets. Will keep an eye on Gaia's weight to make...
  15. C

A fluffy timelapse

I sat here staring at them trying to figure out the logistics of how I can go join the cuddle line but left them in peace in the end [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  16. C

A fluffy timelapse

Post dinner bum to bum sitting... 2mins later they're still bum to bum but snooze time Gaia realises she's alone in the bedroom so comes to see what's happening Realises it's snooze time Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  17. C

Feeding advice

Think you're right [emoji1787] only downside is I still have like 3kg left of the stuff [emoji2356] I'm hoping when Athie realises they're eating the same stuff they'll just wat their own, but can totally see Athie going into a strop and refusing to eat [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-A715F using...
  18. C

Feeding advice

As most of you will know I always fed my boys in 2 separate bowls some pellets and veg in the morning and evening. They've always been quite good at eating their own, sometimes switching bowls. Now with Gaia, I got her in the same routine but instead of the Science Selective adult pellets I...
  19. C

Just awww today

Awwww love this face [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  20. C

Joey Snicket, Boobly Bear & Mouseypie

Awww beautiful babas [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
Back