• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

A blank canvas bunny enclosure! Help please!

Thank you for your advice. Yes, the enclosure will be totally covered, but 2 sides mesh so not weatherproof (ie wind). I am now thinking of a 5ft two tier hutch which is raised slightly to allow access underneath and a long ramp up. It is slightly bigger than 7x4 and they will have access to a...
  2. B

Thank you, yes they have half metal, half clear plastic roof... I like the idea of a viewing platform, I had forgotten to include this 😊. So the hutch still needs to be quite long you think even though the sleeping area will only be small in whichever I get?
  3. B

Really good points, thank you!! Yes, the hutch will be their winter quarters when it gets cold and windy, won't it?
  4. B

Hi all, I'm a new member... I am an animal professional but am getting my first pair of bunnies in a few weeks! I have a covered bay of 7ft x 4ft which I am getting the hubby to make into a predator - proof aviary with 13mm welded wire. There will be a line of paving slabs along the back, and...
Back