• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Plastic furniture guards

Thank you
  2. B

Hay rack

Thank you everyone
  3. B

Hay rack

Thank you
  4. B

Hay rack

Thank you
  5. B

Hay rack

I have tried just about every possible hay rack for my bunnies. They only seem to want to eat hay when it's in the litter tray beside them but I'm wasting so much of it as I'm aware that even if there is the slightest smell (soiling) off it they won't eat it. If I put it in a separate container...
  6. B

Plastic furniture guards

Can anyone tell me where I can buy plastic guards for corners of furniture, table legs etc? Thanks in advance.
  7. B

Aggressive neutered buck

Thankfully he is now back to his calm self. Thank you all for your advice/comments.
  8. B

Aggressive neutered buck

He's settling down slowly and is now allowing me to pat him. Think I've just been impatient. Thanks.
  9. B

Aggressive neutered buck

I had my buck neutered just over a week ago. This turned what was a mild mannered wee bunny into a psycho bunny. My hand and arm are covered in cuts and bruises with nips and bites. I have to wear gardening gloves to go near him. Even then he manages to bite through or hang onto them with his...
  10. B

Breeding question

I'm sorry. I'm making a right mess of this replying.
  11. B

Breeding question

Buck and a doe as confirmed by vet.
  12. B

Breeding question

They are separated now and buck booked in for neutering next week.
  13. B

Breeding question

Thank you.
  14. B

Breeding question

I had them confirmed by the vet as a buck and a doe.
  15. B

Breeding question

I didn't put the buck back with the doe when I thought she night be pregnant. I had to board them together for a week as my property is up for sale and they were just over 4 months then. I was unsure about all of this and am just hoping that in that one week the doe hasn't got pregnant. It was...
  16. B

Breeding question

Yes, the vet has confirmed they are a buck and a doe.
  17. B

Breeding question

When I was given my bunnies I was told they were both female so they have been used to always being together. My question is at 4.5months is my buck capable of impregnating the doe. I'm keeping them apart just now and I feel it's so cruel to them when they are so used to being together?
  18. B

Litter training & hay

Thank you so much - I will try the haybox hay. They do eventually eat the 2 types of hay I have but maybe not as much as they should.
  19. B

Litter training & hay

Thank you very much. I have a litter tray that has a grid and a pull out drawer in the cage with a hay bag attached to the sides of the cage. Yes I've been putting stray poops in as well. They do use it especially for urine but they still poop on the floor a lot as well as the litter tray but...
  20. B

Hello everyone

Hi, I'm new here. I'm the owner of 2 female 2 month old bunnies called Topsey & Turvey. I am new to looking after rabbits so any info is great. Thanks and looking forward to picking all of your brains. Berni
Back