• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Sore Front leg - Advice needed

He has Loxicom twice daily.
  2. B

It did cross my mind that perhaps he's filling up on the pellets. Will try a different brand of hay, less pellets and pick him some dandelions - see if we can perk him up a bit.
  3. B

He's only refused to eat it since he's hurt his leg, he would eat anything and everything before. Currently giving him unlimited pellets as I'm worried about him not eating.
  4. B

Hello, we have a 7 month old Flemish giant; a few days ago he banged his front leg whilst having a mad moment in the living room and immediately held it up and started limping. Took him to the vets and they said that they don't think he's broken anything but said his elbow is very swollen. Been...
  5. B

*Blind Bunny* Baby Bunnies

Blind bunny Hello, our tiny baby bunny has been doing really well and is rapidly gaining weight. The babies are just over two weeks old now and have all opened their eyes. The tiny bunny is an albino bunny, she has one normal looking eye but the other looks cloudy, it's a solid pink eye...
  6. B

Bunnies on metacam forever

We're in the UK. In my experience vets don't advise using CBD Oil however when asked most vets don't discourage the use either (I would imagine due to it being a fairly new product they can't recommend it's use) We use 2-3 drops of 2.5mg Organic oil and so far haven't needed to increase this...
  7. B

Bunnies on metacam forever

Our 9 year old Mini Lop has severe arthritis and is on Metacam for life. I too have had concerns about kidney damage, especially after talking with our vet about increasing his dosage. After much research we decided to try a small dose of CBD Oil alongside his Metacam and the results were...
  8. B

Mum is very friendly but very wary of us as we've not had her long. Got the smaller baby feeding from Mum last night (although she didn't tolerate it for long) been out this morning and the baby has a lovely round belly. Will the baby always be smaller than the others or will it catch up? Is...
  9. B

Hello, We've recently bought a new rabbit (8 month old Flemish giant) and she gave birth to a suprise litter (of 5 kits) three days ago. Unfortunately one of the kits has passed away, it was about a third of the size of the others. We now have three very large kits and another one that is...
Back