• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Lots of squidgy poops, messy bum

It is a bit slippery for him to hope around on with ease. we have the blanket we put down for him and rugs. he spend the day just sleeping and chilling in his cage though (which is open 24/7) and then in the evenings when were both in the house and downstairs he has the roam of the front room...
  2. C

I think he can access them ok, because whilst we're watching a film he'll just start eating his poop which weirds us out a little bit, haha. But i'm going to concentrate on sorting his food quantity out and see how it goes.
  3. C

Great ok. Thank you both, i'll get on it today... and also attempt to get him settled on my lap for a bum clean :(
  4. C

Yes he looks and seems his usual self. The nuggets would be around 80grams, but he would never eat all of that in 1 day. I wouldn't say he's a fat rabbit, but he is quite big. He used to live in the cage the majority of the day and locked at night before living with us. Now we let him have...
  5. C

No I haven't noticed any, I do check regularly throughout the day now that i'm working from home full time it's easier to check. He spend the evenings with us in the living room also where he seems to be happiest, but he tends to get too comfortable and leaves poop stains on the carpet.
  6. C

Hi, I'm new here, first post and looking for advice on how to help out with by bun (Reggies) messy bottom. He's 3 years old, a rescue rabbit which we've then adopted off my partners sister as he has more room to explore in our house, but lately over the last few months we've noticed a lot more...
Back