• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Z

Finding a new friend for a widower

Thanks again for all the information! We will give the shelter(s) a ring tomorrow during the day and have a look what they can offer/do. :)
  2. Z

Also thank you to you too <3 As mentioned in the other reply, our local shelter has only bonded pairs, which is why we had that idea of introducing one to Coin but we are scared of breaking a couple apart, which wouldn't be fair at all. The nearest shelter would be in Glasgow which offers a...
  3. Z

Thank you <3 If we decide to bond a bonded pair, what would be the most crucial thing to watch out for, because it would be unfair to the original bond to break them up. Our Local rescue sadly has only bonded pairs but the nearest one in Glasgow has 'Singles' as well, but those are dominant...
  4. Z

Hey Everyone, I hope that this is the correct group for this question :) After a sad week and a short battle with urethral cancer our 3 year old Satin Lop mix Lana has sadly been put down. We are absolutely heart broken and she leaves behind her 3 year old Lionhead husbunny Coin. Coin is a...
  5. Z

Help needed

Hey Everyone! Our bunny stopped eating quite a lot and we are worried. So the whole 'story' starts with my partner and I moving from Germany to Edinburgh and leaving our two bunnies (Lana and Coin) behind at a friends. Nothing really changed at that point, they were both eating well. After...
Back