• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

Help: Family in quarantine and rabbit is doing small poops

Update on this. the bunny is recovering. (poop volume is normal, size is increasing) A combination of metoclopramide and ranitidine and some liv 52 supplement did the trick. His stomach is cleared and now he is eating his crushed hay and pellets too. Diet is the following: 1. Pellets (5...
  2. G

He is still pooping small, though rantac seems to have done "some" work. He is at least eating a little better. We came out of quarantine test and today had a visit to the vet who took an x-ray and said there is nothing wrong that can be guessed from it. This is his X-ray -...
  3. G

Good point. Will ask today.
  4. G

Thank you so much. I tried making a grounded pellet (75%) + bit of hay (25%) + mix of banana and grapes (for flavour) and he liked the resulting paste a little bit. I see the poop size around 10% bigger now. And he loved a bunch of cliantro I kept for him. fingers crossed, hoping for the best.
  5. G

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/wcYOe8U He is a 2y4m old 2.5 kg strong boy. He has been doing small poops since a long time but now the poop size has become very small. We are in quarantine (no one is/was sick with covid-19) and the doc suggested giving ranitidine. i am giving him ranitidine and...
Back