• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Neutering Giants....

Not been on here in years! I sadly recently lost Gizmo. He was 9 :( I got 2 12 week old male conti's yesterday. The man said they hadn't been fighting, however they've had a couple scraps since being here. I assume it's hormones but I can't see plums yet! Would I be ok to provisionally book...
  2. J

Pet Podz - its Eglu all over again...

We get a trade magazine at work and in this issue was a bit about these 'new' pet podz... Their website is under construction, but I found their facebook page. I have written a comment on it. https://www.facebook.com/PetzPodz
  3. J

Supreme Fiba first..

Hello, long time no speak...:wave: Just wondering if anyone has tried their fluffs on supremes new fiba first diet 30% fibre? I'm currently changing my buns onto their mature pellet as they are getting on a bit now and I thought they deserved something a bit more up market :lol: But I noticed...
  4. J

Funky fireworks photography

Couple of shots from the fireworks championship.. And the big wheel
  5. J

Anyone fancy bonding a 'lost cause' for me?

Well jack and giz have been separated for a good 6 months now after being friends for about 8.. Have tried bonding again in neutral territory but each time it ends up in a big fight. I nearly lost an arm and a broom tonight trying to split them up. Anyone fancy giving it a go? Please get in touch!
  6. J

Pets at home insurance...

Probably been done to the death, but what is the general opinion? Been quoted £6.56 a month for life time cover (Jack) He has no known health issues and has only been to the vets for vaccs, neutering and a small infection in his bits. I need to get a quote for Giz, who has previously been...
  7. J

Bramley apple peelings...

Are these safe for fluffs? My bro is making an apple crumble and has some peelings going.
  8. J

Vibes for Jack

I posted in health too. Noticed this morning that Jacks man bits were swollen and the folds of skin were stuck together with goo and dry blood. Not sure what's caused it, he's been neutered for over a year and his bedding is dry and clean. This wasn't picked up at the vets when he went for his...
  9. J

'man bits' infection :(

I just noticed that Jack was licking his man area more than usual and was horrified to see that he has what appears to be dry blood stuck to the area and its all swollen and stuck together. He was neutered over a year ago so its not an infection from that :cry: He's acting himself apart from...
  10. J

Impressed!

With the companion care vets in my p@h... The vet we saw was great with the fluffs! Took them for thier VHD jab and they use lapinject, unlike my 'usual' vets! Plus they open on a sunday too! WIN!
  11. J

re-bond

Ok, my 2 fluffs had a fight a few months ago which lead me to split them up. I'm thinking of re-bonding them....they are both due to go to the vets for a vhd jab on friday, could I stick them in the same carrier so they go to the vets together? I also can't get time off work to be with them all...
  12. J

Few pics from Bristol Zoo...

It's my 21st in a couple weeks time and I've always wanted to go here, so my family treated me to a day out. Me feeding the lorikeets :love: Rubbish quality but I think this one is funny. Simples!
  13. J

Vacc's

Got the fluffs booked in for a myxi jab on wedesday with the new vets in pets at home... only going there as they have half price vacc's this month! Would it be ok to only leave a week between the myxi and VHD injection? I normally wait 2 weeks, but as i'm short of cash I want to take advantage...
  14. J

Fur pulling...

Since I had to seperate Jack and Gizmo, Jack has taken to pulling bits of his fur out... He's neutered, has toys and gets let out of his hutch (6ft) every day.. He is acting normally and eating fine etc. Any ideas? or does he just miss his friend? And no I can't afford to get another rabbit to...
  15. J

Gizmo

16. J

Few updated pics

seeing as I dont get on here much anymore.. heres Jack and Gizmo
  17. J

Tortoise Pictures

Here are some pics of Jovanna... had her nearly 2 weeks now :) Scuse the mess :oops:
  18. J

Gizmo and Jack kisses

My bonded boys :love::love::love:
  19. J

Bunny needs help in Plymouth

My brothers music teacher phoned me the other day to ask if I could take on a rabbit named bugsy that his dad had been going to feed and care for because the owners couldnt be bothered.. they let the last one die :cry: anyway the bun bit a child and Ross's dad went and took the bun away as he...
  20. J

Jazzy is back where he belongs..

I buried his ashes today, when it flowers the rose should be yellow. I think Gizmo knew what it was :cry:
Back