• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Neutering Giants....

Update. .. I have a boy and a girl, his bits haven't appeared yet. But booking them in for exactly 4 weeks today for them both to get done.
  2. J

Neutering Giants....

Update. .. I have a boy and a girl, his bits haven't appeared yet. But booking them in for exactly 4 weeks today for them both to get done.
  3. J

Neutering Giants....

My boys are 13 weeks next week, so I'm kind of hoping they give the go ahead for the next week or 2. I want to nip it in the bud before fights get serious.
  4. J

Neutering Giants....

Taking them in for a consultation tomorrow.
  5. J

Neutering Giants....

If I had to wait until 10 months, they would have certinatly fallen our by then. I'm getting told it's fine from 12 weeks. Others say no. It's confusing. I'm tempted to book an appointment for say around 7th july, as a neuter but if I get there and they aren't ready then I know.
  6. J

Neutering Giants....

Not been on here in years! I sadly recently lost Gizmo. He was 9 :( I got 2 12 week old male conti's yesterday. The man said they hadn't been fighting, however they've had a couple scraps since being here. I assume it's hormones but I can't see plums yet! Would I be ok to provisionally book...
  7. J

Pet Podz - its Eglu all over again...

I'm glad I posted this!
  8. J

I just basically asked if they were aware of them and sent them links. It wasn't very long, I'm not too good at writing long worded letters :lol:
  9. J

I have emailed omlet.
  10. J

I think it might be worth emailing Eglu about this. As you say they do look very much the same and this was my first thought when I saw the advert.. infact here is a picture of said advert..
  11. J

Good idea! I was just saying this to my boss at work. I know when a company tried to make a rip off of the biorb 'life' tanks, the whole lot were taken away from the other company and destroyed. Shame for this new company, but maybe it'll make them think!
  12. J

I have emailed the RWAF.
  13. J

I can't believe they said the small one would be suitable for rabbits! I'm sure all the comments will be removed. If anyone is interested, their contact details from the advert in this trade mag are: Petz Podz Ltd Cloverleaf Farm King Street High Ongar Essex CM5 9QZ tel: 01277 366002 Email...
  14. J

I think people should tell them their views. I look like a doofus at the moment :lol: In the article it said that they had been the most popular products at 2 trade shows last year!
  15. J

We get a trade magazine at work and in this issue was a bit about these 'new' pet podz... Their website is under construction, but I found their facebook page. I have written a comment on it. https://www.facebook.com/PetzPodz
  16. J

Supreme Fiba first..

Here's a pic. I put a couple bits in with each rabbit yesterday evening, and as predicted Jack scoffed the lot but Gizmo (the most fussy bunny on the planet) jus had a nibble. I have put fresh in this morning in the hope he will get used to it. The recommended amount to feed per day is 75g...
  17. J

Supreme Fiba first..

I shall get some pics tomorrow. I think the manager served me today and she asked me to provide them with feedback on it. They said it only got launched on dec 19th and they had a 'launch party' type thing.
  18. J

Supreme Fiba first..

I did a search but found nothing?
  19. J

Supreme Fiba first..

I think Jack will eat it, because he will eat anything! Gizmo will be the one who will give it the paws up or down. He is rather fussy. :lol:
  20. J

Supreme Fiba first..

I found this website about it. http://www.fibafirst.com/
Back