• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Moving bunnies outside after bonding

Hi Ive successfully bonded my rabbits, they are typically outdoor rabbits but have been inside since Wednesday. The plan is to move them to their outdoor enclosure (insulated shed but with run which is of course open to the elements) but I'm worried about the drop in temperature. Will they have...
  2. B

Mid bonding help!

Hi Can i have some advice on positive bonding behaviour please, I'm mid bonding my neutered/spayed buns. They're pretty chilled eating hay etc but pretty much ignoring each other. My male rabbit tries to hump the female and she runs away but doesn't fight back or anything and he tends to stop...
  3. B

When to bond

Hi I have just had my male/female rabbits neutered and spayed. Since being separated at 10 weeks they have lived side by side separated by chicken wire so they can see and angel each other, they are currently inside recovering and can still see/smell each other. My question is when is the best...
  4. B

Sticky eye

Hi My bumble has a sore eye, it's red and swollen around the rim and there's some discharge, it's still opening normally, he's eating and drinking and he's been out in the run. I'll be calling the vets in the morning but wondered if anyone had experienced this or might have some idea of what it...
  5. B

Feeling bad

Feeling terrible, the time has come to split my buns up until I can get the buck neutered. As per vet instruction, I'm keeping them near each other so their bond doesn't completely break. I have a lovely she'd set up and huge run, I have put a modified chicken coop and run inside the big run so...
  6. B

Newspaper

Where does everyone get their newspaper from?! Do you literally buy them off the shelf or is there a recycling place you can get them? I know this is a ridiculous question haha but it seems crazy to buy the newspaper off the shelf to put it down in a litter tray 😂 *I also don't like funding...
  7. B

New here

Hi everyone! I'm new here! Hope you're all keeping well and safe. I don't get my bunnies until the end of June but I have a few questions I hope can be cleared up before I pick them up! I'm getting a male and female duo, siblings. I will be neutering and spaying both as soon as they are...
Back