• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. CarelessSquid07

Eddy & Boo

Awww they're looking beautiful! Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  2. CarelessSquid07

Scruff Buns

The buns have been really good thanks. Their slaves not so much hubby has been ill with depression for about 2 years now although fingers crossed we now have the right meds it's been a rough trip! Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  3. CarelessSquid07

Scruff Buns

I'm sorry I've been gone a lot. Rodney and Blossom send their love! Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  4. CarelessSquid07

Can Atticus have some vibes please?

Sending lots of vibes x Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  5. CarelessSquid07

Late moults u/d pic p12

That's a perfect description! We were at the vets for vaccinations and she held him up and showed me the literal inches thick of fur left on his hips that I need to target with my brush! Rodney so far disagrees with this notion that he may need assistance and avoids the brush and my hands...
  6. CarelessSquid07

Late moults u/d pic p12

Oh wow!! Rodney is also moulting terribly and really slowly. Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  7. CarelessSquid07

Rabbit mouths: a thread

Aww my gosh so many adorable moufs! Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  8. CarelessSquid07

Aoife- U/D 17th Sept 2023- She’s Gone :-(

9. CarelessSquid07

Furry alarm clocks

Rodney uses his ball with a bell in repeatedly if he thinks we've overslept [emoji1787] Blossom digs out the litterbox [emoji30] and wakes you with the violent sounds of ripping newspaper.... Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  10. CarelessSquid07

Unlucky Casper

Sending lots of vibes and hugs x Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  11. CarelessSquid07

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Oh just gorgeous!!! Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  12. CarelessSquid07

Aoife

Awww lovely [emoji7] Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  13. CarelessSquid07

Atticus again

14. CarelessSquid07

I'm not a Vegan, honest!

I have chocolate....Blossom swears she's allowed it [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  15. CarelessSquid07

Lucky bit me in the face and just missed my eye

He may just not feel like being handled? If he's always wondering when you'll pick him up he may be quite scared. Do you cuddle him on his terms so on the floor where he can come to you? Maybe put a treat or two or his nuggets in his hay and make it a nice big pile for him to dig in? My...
  16. CarelessSquid07

Very worried about Apricot :(

I'm so sorry x When I've seen it usually the partner rabbit moves away once they've said their goodbyes. Would he cope with a stuffed animal that smells of Apricot maybe? Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  17. CarelessSquid07

I'm so sorry she's not picking up. Is Willoughby still being very attentive? I've noticed with mine there seems to be a change when they just know that it's time for their partner [emoji25] Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  18. CarelessSquid07

Sending lots of vibes for you all x Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  19. CarelessSquid07

John-Joe + Roisin U/D 4th May

Sending lots of love to all of you x Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
  20. CarelessSquid07

Rabbit Savvy Vet , Exeter Area, SW England

I really recommend Livia we use her for all treatments now. She also has a 2nd vet she mentors who is exotics trained and is always available to the wider team. They also have a small animals ward to make stays much more stress free! Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
Back