• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Nibbles06

Outdoor Run Anxiety

I'm not sure where to put this question, but I'll put it here for now. I've recently felt like I have been depriving my bunnies of somewhere they want to be. They love their run so much, but I lost first bunny to foxes last year, and I don't think I could face letting them out there again. It's...
  2. Nibbles06

Bonded bunnies :)

I know no one asked but, my bunnies are now happily bonded and in their new room. Bonding took a week or two but my Bubbles is so much happier with a new husbun. :)
  3. Nibbles06

Bunny ate acorn

Not sure if this is the right section: After an appointment this morning I came home to my bunny raiding my purse, which I had taken out to go acorn collecting the other day. She had almost completely finished off an acorn when I ran in to take it away. Can and will this hurt her? And does it...
  4. Nibbles06

Anti-Slip Hutch Floor?

Today I setup a new hutch upgrade I bought for my rabbits, as there are two of them now. However, they really do not seem comfortable on the second floor of the hutch. [Two layer plastic and wire cage] They slide around a lot and even with hay cannot balance so they just sit in the bottom area...
  5. Nibbles06

Help with hurt leg?

Rabbit has been hopping strangely after a bad jumping incident a few weeks back, but when we got it checked the vet said she was fine. But I feel like there may be a real problem, there is a sharp protruding area on back of her front leg and it is twisted inward. The other paw which is straight...
  6. Nibbles06

Newly bonded behaviour

Recently we adopted a 3 year old male bunny as a partner for our 5 year old female bunny. They are on their third day together and bonding is going well. However he keeps trying to pull her tail, this is the only time they get grumpy with each other now. He is far smaller than she is and very...
  7. Nibbles06

Is my bunny ill?

We got back from going away (next door looked after the pets) And I quickly noticed behaviour changes in the bunny. She usually runs around waiting for her food but she was just sitting still. She has barely moved all day and won't eat or drink. Bottle fed her water but still not enough. Her...
  8. Nibbles06

Unusual behaviour

I have a single rabbit, that has been displaying some unusual behaviour recently. In the past she has lost two partners and I am wondering if her recent loss is the cause. She has been almost obsessively "grooming" objects around the house, like soft pillows, carpets and stuffed animals. Her...
  9. Nibbles06

Biting and Overeating.

I have a four year old rabbit recently left as a single after her partner passed on. She has began to bite ankles and follow people around. And is eating far more than normal. (All her hay, nuggets and veg very fast) If you sit or bend over she tries to jump on you as well. She is in the house...
Back