• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Nibbles06

Bonded bunnies :)

♥️♥️♥️
  2. Nibbles06

Outdoor Run Anxiety

Ok, I will get them some more play equipment, and I think the outdoor run is just a no nowadays. I hope I can find some good stuff for them.
  3. Nibbles06

:) They are so cute together.
  4. Nibbles06

Outdoor Run Anxiety

I'm not sure where to put this question, but I'll put it here for now. I've recently felt like I have been depriving my bunnies of somewhere they want to be. They love their run so much, but I lost first bunny to foxes last year, and I don't think I could face letting them out there again. It's...
  5. Nibbles06

I know no one asked but, my bunnies are now happily bonded and in their new room. Bonding took a week or two but my Bubbles is so much happier with a new husbun. :)
  6. Nibbles06

Anti-Slip Hutch Floor?

Thanks for the info, I'll look into getting something safer for them, maybe just going back to a little hutch for now. The floor on their old one had a grid so that held the hay, I might see if they have other options for two layer hutches later on.:D
  7. Nibbles06

Bunny ate acorn

She is eating well and everything seems ok. :)
  8. Nibbles06

Bunny ate acorn

Ok got through to them, they said lots of water and soft food, and if her behaviour changes book for emergency.
  9. Nibbles06

Bunny ate acorn

Not sure if this is the right section: After an appointment this morning I came home to my bunny raiding my purse, which I had taken out to go acorn collecting the other day. She had almost completely finished off an acorn when I ran in to take it away. Can and will this hurt her? And does it...
  10. Nibbles06

Anti-Slip Hutch Floor?

Today I setup a new hutch upgrade I bought for my rabbits, as there are two of them now. However, they really do not seem comfortable on the second floor of the hutch. [Two layer plastic and wire cage] They slide around a lot and even with hay cannot balance so they just sit in the bottom area...
  11. Nibbles06

Help with hurt leg?

Ok I will arrange another appointment to just double check thanks for the help :)
  12. Nibbles06

Help with hurt leg?

Thank You :)
  13. Nibbles06

Help with hurt leg?

14. Nibbles06

Help with hurt leg?

Rabbit has been hopping strangely after a bad jumping incident a few weeks back, but when we got it checked the vet said she was fine. But I feel like there may be a real problem, there is a sharp protruding area on back of her front leg and it is twisted inward. The other paw which is straight...
  15. Nibbles06

Newly bonded behaviour

Both neutered, they both had previous partners but maybe right about the excitement, he has barely stopped to rest since he got here just bouncing everywhere. I hope he calms down a little.
  16. Nibbles06

Is my bunny ill?

Thank you,😊 I separated their pens to give her some recovery time. Her new partner is very energetic so he has no problem in the larger play area. (indoor rabbits) Her energy is starting to come back and she has eaten her new food no problem. 😊
  17. Nibbles06

Newly bonded behaviour

Recently we adopted a 3 year old male bunny as a partner for our 5 year old female bunny. They are on their third day together and bonding is going well. However he keeps trying to pull her tail, this is the only time they get grumpy with each other now. He is far smaller than she is and very...
  18. Nibbles06

Is my bunny ill?

Thanks for the advice, she got seen early morning. She is now on anti inflammatory medication and special food for two weeks. Her eating has improved and she was well enough to spend some time with her new partner. They are still in the early stages of bonding. (Very energetic Dutch bunny couple.)
  19. Nibbles06

Is my bunny ill?

We got back from going away (next door looked after the pets) And I quickly noticed behaviour changes in the bunny. She usually runs around waiting for her food but she was just sitting still. She has barely moved all day and won't eat or drink. Bottle fed her water but still not enough. Her...
  20. Nibbles06

Unusual behaviour

Thanks for the help! Are there any recommendations for UK based adoption centres? I will purchase her another tunnel house in the meantime.
Back