• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Vale&Doyle

Litter issues after moving into a new apartment

Hi every-bunny, I am in need of some of your precious suggestions. I have recently moved to a new flat (just under a month ago) and my two rabbits seem to have adjusted quite nicely. They do seem to love the new place :) They are free roam buns and perfectly litter trained (of course...
  2. Vale&Doyle

Myxomatosis after vaccine?

Hi everyone, Premise: I would like to ask for your opinion - of course I have already taken my bunny to the out of hour clinic yesterday, and I have an appointment with my day vet first thing tomorrow. I just want to hear your stories and opinions, cause the wait is killing me. That being said...
  3. Vale&Doyle

Underfloor Heating - advice

Hi everyone, I am in the market to buy a flat. I have found the PERFECT place. However, before making an offer, I have a question concerning my 2 bunnies wellbeing. The apartment has underfloor heating. Now, I have never lived in a flat with underfloor heating so I have no clue about it. So I...
  4. Vale&Doyle

Hopping on & off the bed - suggestions

Hi everyone, I have recently adopted a beautiful baby mini lop, Doyle. He is the sweetest bunny, he loves company and cuddles. And he really like to chill on my bed. After few days of trying, he is now able to jump on my bed on his own but - because he is still so little - he doesn't know how to...
Back