• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Z

Hay Bales

Hi everyone, just a post for those who are around Orpington/Bromley in the UK. I currently food my bunny Timothy hay through a subscription which is much more expensive than buying hay by the bale. However, I know that it’s difficult to obtain Timothy hay here in the UK so does anyone around me...
  2. Z

Bunny keeps changing positions!

He has been fed some broccoli which I’ve heard can cause gas. Other than that he’s been on his usual diet. Should I cut out the broccoli?
  3. Z

Would anyone recommend using Simethicone? I’ve read a lot about it online but not sure what brand/type to get
  4. Z

His poo output is fine and look normal. everything else is fine apart from those few minutes where he was trying to get comfortable. He seems to be back to normal now though. I will keep an eye on him and ring the vets if I have any concerns. Thanks for your advice :)
  5. Z

Hi everyone, Need some help. My bunny keeps changing position every 5 seconds and doesn’t look very comfortable. He keeps flopping as well as changing positions so I can’t tell whether he’s uncomfortable or happy - any ideas? I think I heard some gurgling from him too so I’m worried he’s got...
  6. Z

Rabbit savvy Vets around Bromley/Orpington

Brilliant thanks everyone, sounds like Mark at Trinity is the one to go for. Just need to convince my taxi driver (my mum!) to make that trip for my little bunny’s check ups. Thanks again everyone!
  7. Z

Rabbit savvy Vets around Bromley/Orpington

Hi everyone! New to the site here. I have recently just got another rabbit but am still looking for a good vet around my area in Orpington Kent. I’m register at Companion Care vets who I’m not entirely sure about :? Definitely want my rabbit to get good care. Has anyone got any...
Back