• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

Rabbit pens

I was just wondering if anyone can help me out, I’ve been looking Into bringing my rabbit inside as her bonded partner has just passed away so I want to bring her indoors (uk) plus it’s pretty cold. Can anyone recommend some pens to keep her in that are affordable and that she won’t be able to...
  2. E

Can rabbits have empty cereal boxes?

I know they love cardboard but I don’t want to give it just in case the ink is dangerous, the gerbils are aloud to have them so I was thinking the rabbits might?
  3. E

Introduction and questions

Hi I’m Ellie and my rabbits are blu and clover, I had my rabbits outside in a large run and hutch which we made but I recently decided I wanted to bring my rabbits inside as the weather is bad (UK) and they free roam one room and my male rabbit (Blu) has been showing hormonal behaviours even...
Back