• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Livvie

Anyone Got the Latest Issue of Rabbiting On ?

My Barney is a lop and apart from my hare, he has the longest face out of all 5 bunnies Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Livvie

A question about diet

That’s a good diet to be fair. Maybe just do the forage once a day? And like break the dandelion stick in half for the two of them. It could mean they eat just that bit more hay. The Fibafirst and nuggets are essentially the same part of the diet so maybe reduce by 1 Fibafirst? So half each a...
  3. Livvie

Going through old things today

So my mother had an idea of framing pictures of the departed buns and hanging them all in the bunnies’ house outside. I think it’s a great idea! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Livvie

They are very special aren’t they? I want another rew but i think not for a while Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. Livvie

Thanks guys, I’m glad we all share these little habits. Here’s a pic of my lovely Luna, i miss her so much. She was young but never suffered Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Livvie

Sorting out vaccination cards, microchip papers etc and seeing the ones i still have from the deceased. Made me get a bit sad, i guess I shouldn’t think about things which make me sad too much. I put the old documents with their cremation certificates. Am i crazy for holding on to these? They...
  7. Livvie

2 Male Rabbits nearly Castrated Each Other on The Yorkshire Vet

Ive seen a lot of males do this. Wow she really kept them together? One thing i tell my customers is to get them neutered or they will try to neuter each other Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Livvie

Metacam 32ml

Oh god I didn’t realise there was an issue. I just threw a load away Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Livvie

Summer and Shaving

I really wouldn’t shave him if he’s not a long haired bunny. Even with Wanda I use grooming scissors and not clippers. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Livvie

Winnie manspreading [emoji23]

Wait pigeons actually get on the tube? Omg [emoji171] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Livvie

rex spam [emoji3590]

I had a bunny who used to love having things balanced in his head. He loved being brushed there too. Lovely photos xx Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. Livvie

home dried hay

Hey guys so i know its deadly to give bunnies lawnmower cuttings because the chemicals released etc. But what if cuttings were kept to completely dry out? Is that safe? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. Livvie

Outdoor excursion

In love with this photo Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Livvie

Rups bald round his neck.

Maybe you’re thinking about ringworm? It’s a fungal infection which particularly on humans it presents as a round rash. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. Livvie

Outdoor excursion

I love your bunnies wow so cute. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Livvie

Eating non-stop but no weight gain

+1 When my Belgian Hare was young I had to feed him on junior nuggets for ages as they are a slow growing large breed and he was getting skinny. Meant I could keep the weight on him without unbalancing his diet with too many nuggets to hay. But honestly get a good bunny vet to check the back...
  17. Livvie

Eating non-stop but no weight gain

Be careful as bunnies eating more fruit, veg and pellets etc can actually eventually lose weight because they are eating less hay and so their teeth overgrow. Agree with above ask vet about EC treatment. I’ve had bunnies really do well on just a short course of panacur. Vet might also prescribe...
  18. Livvie

Rups bald round his neck.

Sometimes they can go bald when moulting a lot. It could easily be over grooming though. If skin is flaky it could be walking dandruff. Personally I would give both bunnies a spot on treatment and see how it goes. My Barney has had a bald spot on the back of his neck lately, I was unsure if it’s...
  19. Livvie

New baby wild rabbit!

Bad for adult bunnies. Young animals have different systems and can digest lactose. :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. Livvie

I think I’m going to separate Roger

Okay so Barney is almost done with Panacur. I’m still unsure whether to throw him in the mix and leave Roger in there too, or to take Roger out when I put Barnes in. And then there’s Odin.. He’s food aggressive so he lives on his own. He loves people though. He was bonded to Barnacle but then B...
Back