• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Pets At Home - Very Skinny Rabbit

Thank you both for those - we did have a look at charts like those today and yesterday, it's just so tricky with only being able to see the rabbit through a pane of glass without touching and feeling! I would describe the rump and sides as depressed but varies in severity as it moves around, so...
  2. L

Thank you for responding and taking a look, yeah we appreciate it is hard to judge from pictures, especially bad ones! But as I responded to the previous comment, wereally appreciate eveyone's help and are relieved if we have been mistaken and that the rabbit is okay. Having owned two bunnies...
  3. L

Thank you very much for having a look, well that's reasurring then! Yes sadly the pictures are not the best, and we are not very knowledgable in rabbits (we are currently only guinea pig parents, although I have two rabbits with my sister back in my family house :D). We were just worried as I've...
  4. L

Update Hello again, as an update we went and spoke to a staff member today about the rabbit, who told us that the rabbit was not underweight as he is just "streamlined" due to being a Dutch and English cross. We do not know much about rabbit breeds so we have attached what pictures of the...
  5. L

Thank you for your comment, we did think about that but we worry about what we would do with the rabbit after we took it to a vet!
  6. L

Sadly we did not ask about the rabbit while we were in there today as we were so anxious with how to best approach them, but we will definitely be going in there to speak to someone tomorrow about the poor thing, and then as you said depending on the response approach other organisation. Thank...
  7. L

Thank you very much for your advice, we thought about those options but will definitely give them a go if other people think they are a good idea.
  8. L

Hello there! We don't currently have any bunnies of our own, but are desperately looking for any advice as we are very very worried. Whilst buying guinea pig food today, my partner and I spotted a very, very skinny rabbit in the 'adoption' section of Pets At Home, listed as adoption as the poor...
Back