• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

another rabbit i think same place as before!

FOR SALE Male white rabbit with hutch 1 year old, lovely temperment, free to good home these arnt my rabbits but im certain they will go to good homes if put on here!!! Town: Liversedge Postcode: WF15 pm me for details!
  2. W

free ad rabbits

FOR SALE Mother & Baby female rabbits, with hutch free to good home, mother is 3 years old, baby is 4 months old thats what ive seen in the free ads! they are in Town: Liversedge Postcode: WF15 so if your near it and interested because i want to hear they have gone to a good home pm me or...
  3. W

bramble.... VIDEO

here is a link for a video with bramble in it :D http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PW17PWFPWZTW3EYL6J3NJ5I44
  4. W

just testing siggie!

ok just testing- sorry guys!
  5. W

is it two or one?

is VHD and mxyi two different jabs or one??? im so confused also some one said its £!6 for jabs so if the vabs are two separate ones is it £16 each or the two???? amyxx
  6. W

millie and bramble!

and here is some of brams as promised! they are so lovely i love them to pieces!
  7. W

othello the hamster

this is othello my brother jacks hamster- although a baby he is already extreamly tame! me and othello - we have a bond you see :lol: he loves me! btw ignore the spots! my brother jack with his hamster (i took the picture :D) ExPLORE! wanted to put this one on here to show you his lovely...
  8. W

quick need to know

broccoli- can it be fed to hamsters AND bunnies cooked???
  9. W

flip flop :pookie or pippin?

which name suits better?
  10. W

millie :D

just a few piccies i could take: the light wasnt too good so the pictures arnt either!
  11. W

bald and scabby

millies heel on her right back leg is gone really patchy with fur and scaby/flaky! any ideas what it is??
  12. W

who has sun burnt??? *~*post piccies!*~*

thought i would start off with my sun burn story! yesterday i went to a park with huge field and no shelter! i was there for like 3 hours! i enjoyed it alot, it was like a fun day over my local park! here are some piccies! this piccie is my mum (blonde lady!) trish, steven, treasa, my two...
  13. W

broccoli

can you give buns it? if so do you have to chop off any parts? :D
  14. W

more pics but this time of doggies as wel!

i got pics here not as good and proffesional as half of you do but i am using a web cam to take them! :D this is blayde he is nearly 2 years old and he is a collie alsation (v.v. affectionate) every one knows who this is- very faded picture as light wasnt great in room! this is hollie she...
  15. W

just one random picture

i caught her actually awake so i thought i would get a snap :)
  16. W

im saving up to make this

:o http://www.greenfieldsrescue.co.uk/diycabins.asp looks great im saving my little pennies up for this and then hopefully will be able to get more bunnies :D
  17. W

pellets???

which is better pellets or mixed dried veg rabbit food as i have both and dont know which one to give??? also groomed millie for first time since i had her today! she was good and sat there still (most of the time) the amount of fur coming out of her she should be a bald bunnie :lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. W

molting

millies fur comes out loads! any other bunnies doing this? i dont mean clumps i just mean every time i run my hand over her loads of fly away furcomes out! help amy :cry:
  19. W

been away for ages!

hi all, hope you remember me :lol: if not my name is amy and millie is my bunnie and i will look forward to chatting to you all again! :wink: :P :P
  20. W

millie (more photos!)

here are some more photos of millie XxX
Back