• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. TheSketchyBunnies

When Can I Bond My Bunnies?

Hi! I own two rabbits currently. One is a male, the other a female. I am getting the male neutered on the 19th of February. I am not getting my female spayed quite yet because of finances. My rabbits are quite fond of each other sniffing and licking the other through the bars whenever they have...
  2. TheSketchyBunnies

My New Rabbit Won’t Eat Hay...

I got a new female rabbit a couple of days ago, and she is about four months old. The problem that I have with her is that she won’t eat very much hay. A couple of days ago when I got her I filled her hay container to the brim with hay and I can see out of all of the hay, she only ate a very...
  3. TheSketchyBunnies

Is This Normal?

So I have a couple of bonded male rabbits. One of them is named Lincoln and he is a 7 month old lionhead mix and he is the normal size of his breed. My other rabbit is named Tyler and he is very small for his age and breed. He is a full mini rex. He is 4 months old and he looks like this...
  4. TheSketchyBunnies

Alfalfa Hay Or Timothy Hay?

I Am Almost Done Bonding My Rabbits! (Yay!) One Of Them Is About Six Or Seven Months Old, And The Other Is Fourteen Weeks Old. (Both Boys) The Youngest One (Little Bear) Is On Alfalfa Hay, And The Oldest (Ice Bear) Is On Timothy Hay... I Can Feel Ice Bear’s Backbone And Ribs, And I Would Really...
  5. TheSketchyBunnies

Bloated Belly

My 14 week old bunny ( got him 5 days ago) has a bloated belly. I’ve been feeding him unlimited alfalfa, pellets, and recently introduced kale. He is eating but not eliminating as much as usual. Any suggestions or ideas are much appreciated! Thanks so much.
  6. TheSketchyBunnies

Hi! I’m New!

Hello! My Name Is Kaylor, And I Have Two Rabbits! Ice Bear Is My Oldest! He Is My Male Lionhead/Californian! Little Bear Is My Mini Rex! I Was Hoping To Meet Some Of You, And Your Rabbits! I Have One Question Though... How Do I Upload Pictures Of My Rabbits? Have A Great Day! <3
Back