• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

----------

-------
  2. M

-----------

--------
  3. M

The all new three in one bunny vaccine

So whoose rabbits have had it, and any side effects Chase has his last month, after he had abit runny bottom. Then few days later while grooming him I felt lump. Panicked at first but then remembered it could be one of side effects, week after his lump had shrunk and nearly fortnight gone. Phew
  4. M

Anyone else got awkward buns

Chase since his gi episode decided he no longer wanted to eat his ss pellets, just like few years ago when I had him on fiba first he had to stasis episode then refused them point blank after he had been on them a year. He been happy on as for three years. His teeth are fine and everything else...
  5. M

Chase gave me a scare

Wednesday woke up 4am as could here scratching and thought chase isnt in bed with me. Looked down and he was on his cooling mat unable to get comfy. So from 4am checks temperature, tummy sounds with stethoscope, infacol Managed get hold get that used look after Sox and she got chase app for...
  6. M

Just being Chase

Pruning needs to be done grass plants to high
  7. M

So chase likes his sheep

Teddies he is sheep mad as we know. I bought him a Christmas llamah, to see what he thought. He buzzing with happiness and not realised it not a sheep he thinks it is. He is so funny lol
  8. M

I'm so sorry says chase

The were rabbit curse came over me today. Why well mum had vanished from being with me and I wanted her for attention. She must be gone downstairs for two hours, when she came back up she saw a disaster zone, I had gone into the bed removed my own blankets rarely to get to mums and then worked...
  9. M

Chase

Wear with pride Chase
  10. M

I gave him a treat while I

Nipped out to corner shop came back wasn't even 5 mins still expected the treat to still be large size, he had nearly eaten the whole lot in that short time loI
  11. M

I love my mum, my mum loves me

12. M

Hoppy Halloween

To my ru bunny friends says Chasey
  13. M

Chase hopes all bunnies got some kind of treats

For halloween, he got two new chewing toys he loves these type of toys seagrass carrot and willow roll. I won't let him have anything made with blue or dyed etc. So he has natural stuff and loves them He can't decide which to play first
  14. M

A bunnies feast

Halloween feast
  15. M

Rabbit insurance switching

Has anyone switched, I'm with petpan for chase lifetime cover but it getting beyond a joke the increases he is now £19.30 a month for upcoming year policy , he is only 4 years old so I dread to think what this may be when he gets older?. Someone recommended agria so I done online quote and it's...
  16. M

Testing chase pics

Chase
  17. M

Well was going search ru

But Well chase has just jumped in bed with me and is damanding my attention so I'll be back tomorrow :lol:
  18. M

Cross post, can anyone help new member bonding Yorkshire area

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?476965-Bonding
  19. M

Help me, he gets every where

Theres an elf on the chase :shock:
  20. M

Last night I woke up

To what sounded like an old man snoring in a high pitched whistle :shock: looked down and realised was chase :lol: My dad heard it and thought one of my nephew wrapped up presents was going off :lol::lol::lol:
Back