• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Onana & Lukaku

Discoloured wee not in litter tray

Today I would be very grateful for your advice again - and take the occasion to wish you all a very happy and most of all hoppy new year: My rabbit Onana (born November 18, male, neutered) is a super litter tray user. While his partner Lukaku isn't so keen on his, he uses the tray all the time...
  2. Onana & Lukaku

Rabbit just sitting in his house, not eating

Please help me! Onana, my almost one year old male rabbit, who normally is very active and eats lots of hay, is since two hours just sitting in his house and not touching any food, not even treats. I have tried everything. I am so worried about him but I can't get him to the vet before 5pm. His...
  3. Onana & Lukaku

Heat! So helpless

I can't do anything to help my two rabbits. It is almost 7pm and the coldest room in our house is still 32,5 degrees. I have given them cold pads, I have put ice in their water, tried to feed them vegetables out of their fridge and I have two big fans going. It seems to be no help at all, they...
  4. Onana & Lukaku

Twigs

My Onana loves chewing on twigs. The problem is - we haven't got any. I live in London, and I do trust basically nothing that doesn't grow in our own garden. We have plenty of herbs, salads and grass in great variety - but we have no willow tree, no hazelnut and only two very young and tiny...
  5. Onana & Lukaku

Onana, Lukaku and us

Good morning from London! Three months ago, totally unexpected, Onana and Lukaku hopped into our lives. A family member couldn't keep them, and since we felt sorry for them, we spontaneously decided to take them in. After half an hour all three of us (my husband, our teenager son and I) were...
Back