• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Onana & Lukaku

Teddy - Our Beautiful Baby Boy

I had to cry when I read your tribute to Teddy. What a wonderful home he had. I am sorry.
  2. Onana & Lukaku

Henry rabbit - January 2018 - 17th January 2020

So sorry. Henry was gorgeous.
  3. Onana & Lukaku

Henry at vets again - Henry has sadly gone- U/D 6am thread page 20

So sad and sorry for you all for the loss of sweet Henry.
  4. Onana & Lukaku

That is so sad. I hope the injections work. I hope a miracle happens. I hope he is the one that beats the odds. I hope he will stay with his family. For many years to come.
  5. Onana & Lukaku

Discoloured wee not in litter tray

Thank you, Omi! So far he seems happy and normal ...
  6. Onana & Lukaku

All the best for poor Henry (such a lovely name).
  7. Onana & Lukaku

Thank you very much, Zoobec. I had actually given them each half a carrot on Saturday, which they normally don't eat. The litter boxes and enclosure/rabbit room have not changed, as far as I can see. I just put in a new small edible seagrass house, which both of them used and nibbled on. I will...
  8. Onana & Lukaku

Today I would be very grateful for your advice again - and take the occasion to wish you all a very happy and most of all hoppy new year: My rabbit Onana (born November 18, male, neutered) is a super litter tray user. While his partner Lukaku isn't so keen on his, he uses the tray all the time...
  9. Onana & Lukaku

Atticus, gut stasis

I am so sorry that Atticus (who is SO gorgeous!) is still not well. He must make it! I am thinking of you and hope he will finally have proper outcome and improve. You must feel utterly shattered.
  10. Onana & Lukaku

Endeavour& Aoife-Updated 24/11-Both Doing Well :-)

So sad to read this. Just hope for the best and your long-eared friend getting better.
  11. Onana & Lukaku

Atticus, gut stasis

I am so sorry. My Onana had stasis at the beginning of October, and I am still not over the feeling that it was my feeding that caused him those horrible two days. Before I was so enjoying feeding them with lots of variety. By now I am cautious, worried, think about every food item twice ... Our...
  12. Onana & Lukaku

Meanie Hooman

Your hooman must be such a strong character. I could never have resisted you. Never.
  13. Onana & Lukaku

New bunny: meet Banana :)

Can I please come and steal gorgeous Banana?
  14. Onana & Lukaku

Urgent Help please - fighting rabbits!

I was in almost exactly the same situation like you - and I also felt like the stupidest person around. Having had dogs and horses (and one cat) all my life, I ended up with two rabbits (the most wonderful rabbits in the world of course, who have their first birthday TODAY) because my son had...
  15. Onana & Lukaku

Has your insurance gone up a lot when you've claimed?

I'm with Agria and just claimed 350 pounds for Onana's treatment. I got the money back within one week and was assured the premium would not go up.
  16. Onana & Lukaku

The Awwwwwwwww Factor

This is too much.
  17. Onana & Lukaku

Rabbit just sitting in his house, not eating

Thanks a lot. I am relieved to hear that this confidence problem after illness is common among rabbit owners (I really don't like the word owner. It's rather as if they own me ...). I will bring back the blackberry leaves to their menu today. And then probably start re-introducing the wild herbs...
  18. Onana & Lukaku

Yes! It is Baytril, and I am very relieved that I am not the only one who had problems administering that. The banana-trick I had tried because I was given that advice here after the neutering when Onana didn't want to take his painkiller. It worked fine back then but it didn't work with the...
  19. Onana & Lukaku

Ive got my own parking space at the vets! (U/D 9th Oct)

Poor Henry! I hope he will be better in no time.
  20. Onana & Lukaku

We got one last injection today. Well Onana, not me ... As far as I can see he has been eating and pooing normally during the night and the morning. So if this continues I don't have to take him tomorrow, which I would love because he is so stressed out from the vet visits, even though everybody...
Back