• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Ebay cheap fence panels

If you live in Herefordshire http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/heras-fence-security-panels-mesh-wire-tempery-fence_W0QQitemZ330131641187QQihZ014QQcategoryZ26197QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  2. S

Wildlife Centre rabbit care

I was at a W. Centre today where they had rabbits without a scrap of hay to be seen. I asked the woman in charge who said they may have run out then changed her mind and told me in no uncertain terms that they used a complete food and showed me what looked similar to Russell Rabbit. She said it...
  3. S

More male rabbits around?

Are more male rabbits born? Two rescues i have been at recently definitely have more males. Anyone know why??
  4. S

Star has joined Lolly

Star the fluufiest bun in the world lost her fight againt an eye abcess last Saturday. Sleep tight in the arms of Lolly my two beautiful girls together.
  5. S

For Lolly

Goodbye my little teddy bear :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  6. S

My Beautiful Lolly is very poorly (at the bridge)

Hi everyone who remembers me. My Lolly is very unwell. I think she may pass over the bridge very soon. Her chronic snuffles worsened a couple of weeks ago and the vet and i have done everything. Her gut isnt working properly and i have been having to inject her and give her other oral medicine...
  7. S

The des res

It's been complete for a couple of weeks and we are all still getting used to it
  8. S

All Forgetful folks

All those who (like me) have forgotten to say hello to the new peeps feel free to hijack this post!!! HELLO NEW BUN FOLK :wave: :wave: :wave:
  9. S

Three together...kind of

Well, they seem very relaxed together through the bars.
  10. S

The new STAR!!!

I'm hiding and you cant see me! I'm coming out now No modesty....well really! Me and Mummy
  11. S

Soot Loll Star Cabbage & Cauli

The homes of Sooty Lolly and Star Sooty and Lolly Sooty Lolly Star Bunny Boarders Cauliflower and Cabbage (now bonded)
  12. S

No babies...yay

Looks like Carrot isnt expecting as she is passed her date now. Thank goodness! Getting her brother on Wed for 2 weeks though making 4. Hubby going nuts (tough)
  13. S

Carrot with me!

Carrot (now called Cauliflower...dont ask!)is with me for a few days/weeks as we are not sure if she is expecting or not (other string) I converted the playhouse yesterday. Poor kids...turfed out again!
  14. S

Sooty and Lolly are together..Overnight success (more pics)

I tried them outside yesterday then inside at night but Lolly got all bothered about her litter tray so i seperated them last night. Outside today and they snuggled!!!! New giant litter tray (potting tray from Dobbies) and a more neutral layout inside and so foar so good!! Need to make a...
  15. S

Garden end buns

The more i chat about buns i find out people have them and i didnt know. There are two who are definitely neglected. One is female and lives in a cage at the bottom of the garden. I asked if she was spayed and explained the cancer risks. She isnt and no intention of getting her done (shes 2)...
  16. S

Stirling P@H GPs

Asked the girl why they didn't have guinea pigs with the rabbits. She said the supplier had stopped breeding them and they weren't allowed to take any from the public. I told her i was pleased as they shouldn't be together anyway. Is this affecting other stores (i hope)?
  17. S

Bonding Layout

Just preparing for the big day when my babies are together. OK, Sooty has a wire cage with his bits in it. Lolly has a hooded cat bed with her litter tray beside. How should i arrange everything when they get together? I thought about puting the two litter trays ib the cage at first. I also...
  18. S

Sooty gets the snip (home now pics!!!)

Sooty goes in on Tuesday morning for his op. When he comes home should i keep him in another room from Lolly for a while in case he tries to pounce the bars (as Usual) and injures himself? Do i need to confine him to his cage and move the hay off the floor as its too rough?? I bought a heat pad...
  19. S

Cabbage and Carrot SSPCA buns

Come to see Auntie Fiona and what she did to their hutch
  20. S

Babies and grass

When do you introduce babies to grass? The SSPCA buns are 7 wks
Back