• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Z

Outdoor bunny hutch - DIY

Hi! I know most of the people advocate for pet rabbits to stay indoor, but in my case I absolutely could not convince my parents so I had to figure something out. I now house Misha in an outdoor hutch. It is not perfect, but I did my best, and figured I could maybe help some people who also...
  2. Z

Would you say this is a weird position for a rabbit to sit?

TL/DR: The lawn was sprayed with weed killer 2 days ago and the bunny ate some. He seems mostly fine but sits weird. I found out today that my sister let my bunny outside in the morning. 2 days ago the lawn was sprayed with weed killer (2,4-D). I can't find any clear data on how toxic it is...
  3. Z

Recovery after GI stasis - bunny eats and poops but is lethargic?

Hi! How long does it usually take before a bunny recovers from GI stasis? Is it normal for his appetite to have ups and downs? Is it normal for his poops to be a lot of different sizes and shapes? My bun (who I recently discovered was male so he has no official name right now) went into stasis...
Back