• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

I think my old girl Sophie's time is near :o( she's gone :0(

My lovely Sophie is 8 now and has been getting worse over the last few weeks, she has always been a totally easy bunny to care for, in 8 years she has only ever been to the vets for her vaccs, conjuntivitis and a problem with her nail! Over the last few weeks she has gotten progessively worse...
  2. L

I think Sophie is going blind :0(

Poor Sophie :cry: Her eyes are both nearly all white from the inside covering half of her eye :( she loses her balance at times and has really slowed down :( She really gets startled if she doesn't smell or hear you coming to her. She is 8 though so she has done so well, she's always been such a...
  3. L

Sophie thinks she is hilarious!

:roll: Silly bun! She thinks it the best thing ever to get a bag of treats out of her cleaning box and run off with them, like the cat that got the cream! :shock: When we take them off her (don't worry, she always gets some first :roll:) she looks at us like 'WTF did you do that for?!' :lol...
Back