• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

I think my old girl Sophie's time is near :o( she's gone :0(

My gorgeous girl has gone :cry:
  2. L

Thanks everyone, we will see what the vet thinks is best :(
  3. L

She just seems to have everything old age related unfortunately :( She is going blind (or has gone blind) she's getting incontinent (she has been 100% litter trained since she was 8 weeks old and has never had an accident outside of her tray) her breathing isn't great and she has lost a lot of...
  4. L

Yeh, she doesn't seem to have any spirit left in her :( She always looks uncomfortable and isn't that bothered with her food:( She eats it eventually but a bowl of pellets last her the day. I've had her since she was 8 weeks old :cry: :cry: :cry:
  5. L

My lovely Sophie is 8 now and has been getting worse over the last few weeks, she has always been a totally easy bunny to care for, in 8 years she has only ever been to the vets for her vaccs, conjuntivitis and a problem with her nail! Over the last few weeks she has gotten progessively worse...
  6. L

I think Sophie is going blind :0(

Thanks guys :love: yeh the time has flown by! Raine, she is fab with Dooley & Izzy, takes everything in her stride and nothing much bothers her. Justva shame now that she is showing her age :(
  7. L

I think Sophie is going blind :0(

Poor Sophie :cry: Her eyes are both nearly all white from the inside covering half of her eye :( she loses her balance at times and has really slowed down :( She really gets startled if she doesn't smell or hear you coming to her. She is 8 though so she has done so well, she's always been such a...
  8. L

Fifi is poorly! u/d She's gone :(

Poor Simba and Nala too :cry: Awww, so sad :cry:
  9. L

Fifi is poorly! u/d She's gone :(

Oh no! I've just seen this thread :cry: Aww, I am so sorry :cry: Run free Fifi xxxx
  10. L

snowy sunshiny day at work. *****VERY PIC HEAVY!****

Gorgeous pics :love: Those highland cattle are lovely, I'd love to get a hair brush in their fur :lol::lol::lol:
  11. L

Snowman pictures!

Can you please put any picture related threads in the 'Photos and Stories' section, thank you :wave:
  12. L

Fruit & Veg...

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=253588 I think your above question was already answered on the above thread.
  13. L

locksleys autumn photos

Awwwwww! :love: How gorgeous! Love the tongue sticking out picture! :lol::lol: :love:
  14. L

Venny

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  15. L

Which RU buns would you bunnap if you could? ;)

Ooooh, I would want Dideens Simba :love: :love: :love:
  16. L

the funniest scan ever!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: How funny! :lol: Congratulations, didn't realise you were expecting! She will get a giggle from that picture when she is older :lol:
  17. L

I want one of those carrot trees

Pah?!
  18. L

Vegan baby

Try some pregnancy/parenting forums too :wave: Baby and bump is a good one with a really active board. I think if you do your research, you will find loads of good info on bringing your child up vegan, you won't be the first person to do it! I think it's ok to give meat substitutes, but just...
  19. L

not sure if I'm allowed to post in the buns in need section so...

Please get in touch with Tree (moderator) who deals with the RIN section :wave:
  20. L

Head torch!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: This is why I love that Sophie is inside! Although, that hat umbrella is flippin' faaaaaaantastic :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Back