• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

I have been asked to join Failry Beloved Rabbit Care's Management Committee

I am thrilled that David and Feona think so highly of me, my rabbit skills and commitment, i am really looking forward to getting stuck into my role :D...
  2. S

Branston Pickle

I only had you two months, and you were only little over a year young :cry: i dont know what happened, i dont understand why you were taken, im sorry i failed you
  3. S

Need someone to look at a picture for me / SORTED thank you

I cant decide if/what is wrong with this rabbit, cant go public, can someone willing to help pm me please. Not my rabbit.
  4. S

Baby Wriggle will be 5 weeks tomorrow

Oh Hai, i iz 5 weeks tomorrow :D I haz little tiny ears :lol: Oh, its my ear agen :oops: Wanna stroke my nose? Looks how bigs i am I wuv wuv wuv a cuddle Wanna kisses? Humum says i have the most amazing coloured eyes Sometimes i throw my ears over one side for extra...
  5. S

Big Bunny Run Needed ESSEX to GLASGOW (poss just NOTTINGHAM to Glasgow 26th/27th JAN

Posted on behalf of misspoppy Trying to get continental giant (a REW called Hugo) from Lucy at Little Angels?? (may have the rescue name wrong, correct me if i am wrong Lhanna). misspoppy will pop by with more information :D
  6. S

Wriggle at 4 weeks

Pictures my friends took on Sunday (i will get some over the weekend)
  7. S

Have you ever adopted from or spoken to a Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care volunteer?

We NEED your votes please :thumb:. http://fairlybelovedrabbitcare.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=378%3Apetplan-adch-animal-charity-awards&catid=38%3Ablog&Itemid=304 There are two relevent categories, Charity Team of The Year and Charity Volunteer of the year. You are allowed...
  8. S

JD is so very clean when free ranging

Every time she "releases a hostage" she quickly eats it again :D
  9. S

Reserved: The Little Gems (Ola's babies Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care)

Meet The Little Gems - they were born at Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care after their Mum Ola came in pregnant from the Aberdeen rescue. This is Ruby Topaz and Jasper (who is reserved :D) Can you offer Ruby or Jasper the home they deserve? Please contact Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care...
  10. S

Reserved: Ola - one of the Aberdeen bunnies in care at Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care - Glasgow

This is Ola She is looking for a lovely new home. Ola came into Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care as part of the "Aberdeen" rescue. However not long after coming into foster care, she produced a litter of babies (The Little Gems) having got pregnant before she was rescued. The babies are now up for...
  11. S

How many of us have englis lops? Lets see them :D

I know of Marnie and Alexander, so cant wait to see their pictures, do we have any more? I have Autumn Baby Bunty Phileas Fogg Jane Doe and Teeny Tiny Wriggle
  12. S

Baby Bunty, Autumn and Foggy (english lops)

Baby Bunty (looking huge) Autumn Foggy, who is Baby Bunty's dad and Baby Wriggles dad, but they have different mums, before anyone says anything, when i took the E-lops, Bunty stayed with mum (they were a pair when i collected them) and JD who is Wriggles mum was an accidental pregnancy
  13. S

Wriggle the baby english lop is 20 days young. Page 4 post 39 SUCKLING VIDEO

Aww baby bum Hotmum (hot water bottle mum) Awww
  14. S

Fur pulling question - Jane Doe

As most are aware, Jane Doe has a baby (Wriggle) who is 19days. As she rejected Wriggle, we have been handrearing, but trancing JD to allow Wriggle to feed. I let JD out for a roam about the house when i got up (usual routine) nipped to get dressed, came down, and there was a pile of fur on the...
  15. S

Wriggle and Mummy bunny

By popular demand I fell over :oops: Is has big beautiful eyes Humum is letting me and bunmum interact now i a am a little bigger I even try and have a sneaky extra feed Humum likes to cuddle me, but i want to explore Jane Doe looking sorry for herself because i am getting...
  16. S

Mole and the two nameless babt bunnies

First nameless baby, im so so sorry i didnt find you in time to save you :( Nameless baby number 2, im sorry your mummy squashed she, she didnt mean to, she was so very distressed :( Mole, i bonded with you, you had made it to day 10 and although you were so much smaller than Wriggle, i...
  17. S

16 day old english lop - vid page 4, post 39

One of my English Lops - Jane Doe, ended up pregnant (puppy pen between her and my male Foggy wasnt barrier enough). Anyway, JD had a litter of 4 kits, she built a nest at either side of the hutch then had the babies in the middle of the floor, took no interest and when i found them they were...
  18. S

Available Rescue: Mork and Mindy overlooked Rex Pair - Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care

Mork and Mindy have been in foster care with Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care for a long time :cry: we cant understand why no one wants this lovely rex pair. Their foster carer has give them a lovely write up...
  19. S

I so want him, but he is so far away :( UDpost 51 pg 6 :(

http://www.scottishspca.org/rehoming/animal/10417_alfie if anyone remembers my bridge bunny Flynn, you will see why i want him so much
  20. S

I need urgent help from someone who has hand reared babies

Please pm me ASAP
Back