• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Daisy 02-2005 to 12-10-10

our beautidul daisy passed away in her sleep and is now with her sister she leves behind her loving husbun pepper and doting 2 foots this is a picture taken of her in the summer with pepper he will be 6 the end of this month. binky free my angel x
  2. C

pepper rabbit

hi all i dont get on here much very often. today i took my bun peppper who is 6 in october to the vets as he has a bald patch on his back which he is licking he is moulting quite alot. well the vet did some skin scrapes and we waited for the results and he said there are no mites or parasites. i...
  3. C

allan & page

hi all i was just after some advice realy i feed my 5 year old rabbits allan & page natural rabbit pellets and fruit/vegatables and hay they are in great health i was just wondering if thease pelets are still ok for my bunns or should i change them what do people think thanx charmaine :D
  4. C

wet tail

hi all we lost our baby hamster last night to wet tail we only had her for 4 weeks what i would like to know is can rabbits get it my buns are out door bunns but my daughter and my self feed clean and play with all so just wondered about cross infection many thanks
  5. C

lola bun 16-12-09

sadly my beautiful lola who lost her husbunn only 2 months ago (he died unexplained) was the victim of mr fox who got in to our garden via a 6ft solid wood fence and took her from her hutch. in the 5 years we have had rabbits we have never had a problem with foxes. the other 2 have been...
  6. C

wooohooo my bunnys are getting a new shed

i won this on ebay earlier http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170391430769&ssPageName=ADME:L:COSI:GB:1123
  7. C

advice on this shed please

hi all i was just wondering how much you think i should bid for this shed for my bunns i can get a brandnew one for £249 here is the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170391430769&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT i would be gratefull of any advice many thanx :wave:
  8. C

advice please

hi guys we lost our beloved ziggy yesterday and his wife lola is very sad they only had a few months together how long do you think i should give her before trying to introduce a new husbun please x
  9. C

ziggy 4-10-09

we sadly lost our chinchilla giganta gentle giant ziggy only a couple of hours ago he only spent a few months with his wife but they where happy ones xx
  10. C

my rabbit daisy

keeps making a what i can only describe as a buzzing noise when i go out to put them to bed its really odd shes only been doing it a couple of weeks i walk out side and she sort of mmmmms or buzzzz any ideas is she just cross at having to go in lol ?:D
  11. C

mint hay?

hi all im sure i read on another thread some one had given mint hay for there rabbit to eat and i was just wondering if anone could tell me where i can get this from many thanks :D
  12. C

lolas kitts

hi all havnt been on for a while as we have been busy with the little handfulls plus one of my adult bunns passed away so thought i would post some pics http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/chazzer28/PA020212.jpg http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/chazzer28/PA020215.jpg...
  13. C

kitts

hi every one my rabbit lola has had a litter of what i can make out at least 8. i have had rabbits for 16 years and this is only the second time any have had any babies (we thought lola may have already been pregnant when we took her in) they were born on monday and are very lively and noisey...
  14. C

cage fans

has any body used thease for there bunns? they have them in argos for £6.99 its just my ziggy is off his pellets but will eat his friut and veg and spends most of the day in his bed compartment where it is the coolest we let him out for a few hours after about 4pm when its cooler. hes a...
  15. C

i have a new bunny

i have a new bunny my dad gave him to me he is a chinchilla giganta hes 3 months old and my children have deciced to name him ziggy i wanted to name him digby but was out number 4 to 1 i will add pics asap just hes a bit nervous as he hasnt been handled very much :D
  16. C

how many bonded bunns

i was just wondering what is the largest group of bonded bunnys any body has and has any body added to an already bonded group please :) i hope that sounds right lol
  17. C

quite suprised

i was quite suprised when i went to my local p&h to find they have an adoption section where you can adopt from local rescues. i also noticed they are selling a continental giant. i havnt been there for a very long time so do all p&h stores now have adoption centres?:)
  18. C

hi every one

hello i am returning to the forum after 2 half years:oops: i have no idea what has taken me so long but its good to be back :wave:
  19. C

then and now

this is how small daisy and maisy were when we got them and this is how big they are now
  20. C

daisy behaviour

hi was wondering if any one could advise me on daisys behaviour she keeps chasing maisy around the garden and nipps her bottom shes never drawn blood and its been for the last 8 weeks. at first i thought it was because of the gunniea pig we had inherrited but she passed away on halloween and she...
Back