• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Death of a rabbit

Hello everyone. I sadly lost on of my rabbits last Monday. I'm unsure what to do about this. He lived in a trio so I have two rabbits left but I know they have been quite sad since his death and have been actively looking for more attention from me. What should I do...? Do I get another rabbit...
  2. S

travelling with Bear on public transport!

Hello everyone, I'm taking Bear up to the RVC on Friday for his first appointment. I need to take a train and a tube on the London Underground for this. Do you have any tips fro travelling with rabbits? I don't have a harness but I thought he might prefer being in his carrier anyways. It has a...
  3. S

Climbing rabbits

My rabbits love to climb and jump onto things! do yours? Bear Lily Onyx
  4. S

Terrific Trio Onyx Bear And Lily

Hello everyone! I Hope you and your bunnies are well. thought I should share some adorable pics of the rabbits, especially Bear who couldn't help but relax in the sun. Question - How do you get your rabbits to actually pee in the litter box? Mine poop there but they wee next to it, as I suspect...
  5. S

rabbits sneezing... unknown causes!?

I got my rabbit Bear back in late December from a store. a few days later he started sneezing. I've taken him to the vets many times but the cause is still unknown. Still, he was given a course of antibiotics, but has shown no signs of improvement... its not normal for rabbits to sneeze and I am...
  6. S

Onyx, Bear & Lily

I've already introduced myself briefly but I want to share some photos of my three bonded bunnies! This is Onyx This is Bear This is Lily! feel free to ask any questions you may have about them!
Back