• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. zahra

my baby's photo

Hiii dear rabbit's mom and dads :wave: I just wanted to share some photo of Danny with you guys :love:
  2. zahra

guess who is working out so hard

He was sitting in a very funny position and his stomach seemed to be six packs so I edited his picture :
  3. zahra

teeth

Hello everybody :wave:I have heard that an adult rabbit has 28 teeth. :shock: At what age do rabbit teeth become full? My rabbit is about one year old but I think I only see the big front row teeth in his mouth!
  4. zahra

stomach roaring

Hello :wave: Since yesterday's afternoon my rabbit's appetite has diminished and he ate less hay. Today I gave him parsley and he ate it all with appetite, also he ate some carrots but again no appetite for hay and he ate just a little hay . From today's evening his stomach is roaring(gurgling)...
  5. zahra

my bunny doesn't let me to trim his nails

Hello, i'm Dani's mom.:wave: Dani is so playful and wont stop for me to trim his nails, he just moves a lot and run away when i want to catch him. i watched some videos on the internet that was about how to trim bunny's nail but their rabbits were so calm and they just sat and no movement but...
  6. zahra

Why does my rabbit urinate on me?

hello everyone :wave: my rabbit's health is normal. he eats well and poo well and also urine well! but there is something weird about him. sometimes when i want to lead him to his house or some other direction , he throws urine to me!!! and after that he is Ok with me, comes to me and licks my...
  7. zahra

brown teeth

today i noticed that my rabbit's teeth are brown! is it dangerous??? what's the problem? he eat and drink well, poop well,play well, nothing else changed, just the color! :(
  8. zahra

some questions about washing and caring

Hello friends, I'm Danni's mom :wave::D while ago I brought him to vet and asked him how I should wash his hands and feet, and he said you can not use any shampoo or soap, just use water!! but as you see in photos, his hands and feet turns to yellow :)) he put his hands into water and then put...
  9. zahra

urine or diarrhea?

Hi guys, i'm new here and happy to find this site. it's less than one month that someone gave a cute rabbit to me. and it is my first time that i have a rabbit so i have many questions about it. my rabbit's name is "Dani":love: . first of all, he has 2 kinds of output.first one is black round...
Back