• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. 5

Lets see your rescue animals

These two are my rescued bun we got them in Arpril 2005 they came from the Worcester branch of the RSPCA Though they were spotted on Rabbit Rehome. Blossom and Bramble came as a bonded pair and are truly devoted to each other and are living the bunny high life after having an horrendous time.
  2. 5

hey remember us??

Hi there its been a while but I still log in now and again to check all the cute bunnnies out there are still well and happy! The boys are still living the high life, though Bernard had to go back to the vets to have the front tooth (you know the one that grew back) removed again, but nothing...
  3. 5

Long time no see .... Buns are doing great!

Hi there everyone :D Just thought i would let you know that the buns (all 5 of them) are all doing well and are happy. Thought i would share a few photographs of the boys eating their hay like the good boys they are ... even Bernard with no teeth enjoys a good munch! Soz no pics of Bramble...
  4. 5

crazy bunny

they are beautiful buns :D
  5. 5

Snow Bunniez

Wow Nicola they looked as if they had fun. None of my boys would go out in the snow ... there was only Blossom who did and she loved it ... Binking and digging for England!
  6. 5

Kill the Brush!!!

Awwww look at Maa, bless her what a star she is elve!
  7. 5

fluffy pig fix!

Awwww they are gorgeous piggies elve :D hope you and yours are all well and happy!
  8. 5

Lots of Sophie and Rudy Pics :o)

OMG Laura look at them both .... aw there's nothing like happy bunnies to make you smile :love: :love:
  9. 5

Bunny pics

Hi everyone I hope you are all well :D The buns are all well and happy and just willing on the spring, they spend most of their days munching hay inside and rarely come out into the cold air ( their choice I might add!) Binky catching a few of todays rays! Panzy still looking as gorgeous...
  10. 5

Post Your Loved Up Valentine Bunny Pics Here!!

And very Happy Valentines Day from Blossom and Bramble
  11. 5

Post Your Loved Up Valentine Bunny Pics Here!!

Brotherly Love Happy Valentines day from Panzy Bernard and Binky x x x x x
  12. 5

Any chance of pics of your outdoor set-ups??

And these are my bunny homes. Bramble and Blossom's pad they have access to the outside via the door which is left open during day time hours. The Boys live in here its an 8x6 shed they have access to the outside during the day time, via a cat flap, but are securely locked up at night time.
  13. 5

U seen it here first! Sophie and Rudy....

AWWWWWWWWWWW :love: :love: :love: Just in time for Valentines Day :love: :love: :love: Fab photos Laura they both look very happy!
  14. 5

Here you go guys.... Rudy and Sophie Pics :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: OH MY GOOD GOD! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I turn my back for five minutes and SHE that loopy lop women steals the ever handsome Rudy right from under my nose. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Only kidding, WOW...
  15. 5

For all you hardened 5cutebunnie fans LOL

Just to keep you all going lol here are the buns enjoying the snow .... well it was only really Blossom that enjoyed it, she spent ages digging in it and eating it bless her! Binky and Panzy braved the cold for all of two minutes, hence the photo is not that brilliant. As for Bernard and...
  16. 5

Where did you get your rabbits from?

Panzy came from my neighbour she bought a pregnant doe from a market as she couldnt bare the thougt of what could happen to her and the babies. The doe gave birth to 6 three died and three lived ... We chose Panzy as he was just soooooo cute! Bernard and Binky came from my neighbour too, she...
  17. 5

Indoor/outdoor buns

Ideally the best time to do it would be spring just as the weather is picking up, it gets colder now and like bunny burrows says they indoor bunny wont have developed that lovely winter coat yet
  18. 5

Rudy is goint to Vets on Friday

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love...
  19. 5

Bracken in over night at vets!!! serious! SHES GONE!

So so sorry eve :cry: :cry: :cry:
  20. 5

Hello! *NOW WITH BUNNY PICS!*

just beautiful :D
Back