• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Jumping again post spay

This is the silliest thing but how long after a spay can a doe go back to jumping normally? Luna had her 10 day check up on Fri and was signed off as healing nicely and in my relief I forgot to ask how soon she can have back her favourite Hop Inn? She loves flopping on top - it’s 25 cm high...
  2. N

Rebonding post spay

Hi everyone :wave: Our little girl Luna was spayed last week after a minor fall out with our buck, Ginger, (she was humping him & he was chasing her & puling fur, no serious fights). Just taken Luna for her 9 day check at the vets and they’ve said she’s healing nicely and we could try to put...
  3. N

Experienced bunny owners - post spay tips please

Hi everyone, our little mini lop Luna is going in for a sort of emergency spay tomorrow as she had a fall out with her husband on Mon as he objected to be humped all the time :roll: They are indoors and now separated but can see each other. She’s just 6 months, he’s 7 months but was neutered...
  4. N

My bonded pair are fighting- help please!!

Hi everyone, we have 2 mini lops male & female bonded by the breeder at about 10 & 14 weeks. They’re now 6 months (doe) and 7 months (buck). He was neutered before he left the breeder at about 12 weeks, she’s still to be spayed, she’s only little & vet suggested we wait. Last night they seem to...
  5. N

GI Stasis advice needed for a newbie owner please

Hi this morning our 4 month old mini lop Luna had GI stasis, huddled up ignoring food & treats & then collapsed in a corner - I thought she’d died. We rushed her to our local vet as by then it was 8am & we would have taken ages to get to our vet & I was so worried she was dying. The vet gave...
  6. N

Reassurance needed please

Hi there everyone, i’m basically posting this in the hope someone can reassure me that I’m not a useless fool which is how I feel right now. We have just got our first bunnies two weeks ago, baby mini lops. They are indoor rabbits & so are pretty used to us, they’ll eat from our hands / happy...
  7. N

Floor for indoor cage & run

Hi there everyone :wave: I know it’s a subject with loads of previous posts but i’d really appreciate some thoughts on our situation. We’ve just got two baby mini lops last weekend (13 & 17 weeks), the boy is already neutered. The original plan was for them to be outdoor bunnies but at the...
  8. N

How much hay?!

Hi everyone, we’ve just got our two new baby bunnies at the weekend & are complete newbies to bunny owning. Although i’ve done lots of research i do tend to get very worried about whether whether i’m doing the right thing... The bunnies are only 13 & 17 weeks & we were told by the breeder to...
  9. N

Hi everyone

Hi everyone We’ve just got our first bunnies at the weekend & we (me & my two boys 7 & 9) are all in love. They’re only babies (12 weeks & 16 weeks) called Luna & Ginger & i’m a bit of a nervous new owner so hoping that some of you will be kind enough to help me with all my silly questions! :wave:
Back