• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. juliesprincess

Lola sorting sticks

She is so funny she plays peekaboo in rabbit form with the cat I will try and catch it on video to post Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. juliesprincess

Lola sorting sticks

Me and lola have a new game sorting the willow sticks its sooooo cute x https://youtu.be/1SILLtZ9OGM Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. juliesprincess

Lola not eating

Yes i will try that thank you I'm a bit of a novice at this so all help appreciated x Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. juliesprincess

Lola not eating

Hi been to the vets they checked her all over cant find anything wrong no swelling in the stonche but said it might be the start of stasis they gave her two injections one to make her hungry and another for inflammation she has medication to take for 5 days not looking forward to give it to her...
  5. juliesprincess

Lola not eating

Thanks guys for your support its really weird shes sat cleaning herself and doing her normal stuff just not interested in food I know she not right and she wasn't even interested in a small chunk of carrot and that's her ultimate favourite treat Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. juliesprincess

Lola not eating

I have phoned the vets earliest they can see her is 10am Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. juliesprincess

Lola not eating

Please help lola has stopped eating I put her bowl of fresh greens and kale down for her this morning with fresh water and hay and she is sat all hunched up on the floor you can hear her tummy gurgling not interested in any of it . On Monday she had the RVHD2 injection could this be anything to...
  8. juliesprincess

The RWSA

Please please let me have a go Lola absolutely sploofed!!!! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. juliesprincess

SMEAGLE my new fur baby

Hi all sorry not be on chat for a while life has been hectic with my new job and poorly household but i have added another addition to our rabbit family and new friend for lola . This is Smeagle I have adopted him from Woodside Animal Sanctuary he came home with me on wednesday afternoon . He...
  10. juliesprincess

Thor's not himself - U/D 6/10 He didn't make it (Some upsetting content)

So sorry to hear your sad news sending massive hugs to you all xx binky free Thor xx Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. juliesprincess

I love me hoomans

Just chillin in front of the hot machine with me hoomans this is the life [emoji4] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. juliesprincess

Shed Insulation & Temperature Change

I should think cardboard would be ok thou i have recently put winter coat on my outdoor bunnies hutch its the silver foam/foil which you put behind your radiators to reflect the heat bought a large roll from lidl the other week and put hutch hugger over the top it helps keep them warm and cosy x...
  13. juliesprincess

Breed ID?

They might be continental cross my last rabbit was big like that he was a conty x Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. juliesprincess

Removing bunny fur from clothes?

You could also try a wet marigold glove thats what i use works well Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. juliesprincess

Frank and Spencer August 2017 - 17 & 20 October

So sorry for your loss sat reading your story with tears rolling down my cheeks x binky your hearts out baby boys x Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. juliesprincess

When you desperately want to be in the middle....

Omg that little fluffy cloud is soooooo adorable x Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. juliesprincess

First time outside

Lola decided she wanted to go outside again this morning sat by my daughters bedroom door waiting for her to open the garden door she jump out like a shot and zoomed around the garden think she has rhe taste for it now so pleased she can get some fresh air and more exercise [emoji4] Sent from...
  18. juliesprincess

First time outside

Decided to introduce Lola to the garden for the first time as she is a house rabbit spent lots of time sniffing and exploring running up and down the garden steps and face rubbing claiming everything as hers [emoji4] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  19. juliesprincess

Sweetcorn!!!!!

Thanks for your support i had a look at the packaging in the shop yesterday says suitable for rodents !!!! But has a picture of a rabbit on it it makes me cross but at least buns are ok will be complaing and letting everyone know its not suitable Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  20. juliesprincess

Sweetcorn!!!!!

I gave my buns sweetcorn which they absolutely loved only to read the next day that its bad for them and can cause a blockage my heart fell into my stomache and i felt physically sick i removed it straight away and have been feeding nothing but hay and water as i read on an article my point is...
Back