• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. mrsDat73

bedding for bunny with possible allergies

Thankyou x
  2. mrsDat73

Jaspers visit to the other vets this evening found him to have a blocked tear duct which they have flushed through without needing sedation, he's had antibiotics to clear infection and has come home with eye drops for a week x
  3. mrsDat73

More great advise, thank you all for taking the time to give it to us. I decided to get him looked at again, I'm taking him to the vet practice that I use for my dog tomorrow. I had pretty much decided to swap Jasper over to them anyway due to them having a local branch that offers 24hour...
  4. mrsDat73

The store told me that Jasper had been attacked by another bun which is why he ended up there. His mouth/cheek was injured and so needed antibiotics and flushing daily. The only plus side to this was that he was quite good at being checked over and handled when we brought him home.
  5. mrsDat73

Thankyou for the advise and forum help x
  6. mrsDat73

Does anyone have any tips for helping to loosen the slight matting of fur around his eye? I was away for a week so there is a little build up where it hadn't been bathed. The vet just recommended water yesterday but there is a small area that is just a bit tougher to soften. Would it just be...
  7. mrsDat73

Ahh thankyou so much
  8. mrsDat73

Thank you for your replies everyone. I had him vaccinated for RHD2 2 weeks after his regular vaccination, I will be vaccinating every 6 months due to getting wild buns in the garden in spring. He has 24 hour access to his run so plentiful fresh air circulation. I will definitely look into...
  9. mrsDat73

Thank you, I had a look at Fitch earlier and it seemed impressive although I would have ideally liked to go and look at some before buying (used to have horses, have spent many an hour deciding on new bedding) It is vets4pets due to that being who the neuter voucher etc that came with him was...
  10. mrsDat73

Good evening all, Could someone please point me in the right direction of where to look for advice/opinions on bedding for an outdoor bunny with possible allergies/sensitivity? I've had Jasper since 1st August. We adopted him from the rescue pens at Pets at Home, he's only young (born end of...
Back