• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Heavy/laboured breathing

Thanks everyone for the replies! I know we were lucky to have the boys for so long and I'm happy that they got to live to old age in a happy home with us. My family is from the caribbean and small pets aren't really common there so my parents are really grateful for your suggestions which I'm...
  2. D

Heavy/laboured breathing

Hi everyone, I'm very sorry to reply so late but life kinda got in the way. She still has (in my mind) grunty breathing sounds sometimes but the vet says that she's fine and no signs of infection every time. Other than that she seems fine in herself except the aggression. It has been 9-10...
  3. D

Heavy/laboured breathing

Thanks so much for your reply, I will try to take her to the vet again tomorrow and suggest that, they've never mentioned allergies, they keep giving her antibiotics and i'm scared that she'll become resistant
  4. D

Heavy/laboured breathing

Hi everyone! I'm very new to this forum (I joined today). I came out of desperation to get some advice for my rabbit Mango. She was given to us by a woman who was going to university and couldn't rely on family to care for her 4 chickens and 4 rabbits - which were housed together. When we...
Back