• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Constant gut stasis

New vet Hello once again, I am still on the hunt for a rabbit savvy vet in South London near SE27, I have phoned around but can't seem to find one yet. CJ Hall is so far away as they HATE travelling and I think the journey would unsettle them. Out of interest how much hay do you feed your...
  2. N

Constant gut stasis

Hello, Today my other bunny stopped eating and was hospitalised and I just got her home. The vets I went to is trying to get some advice for me but no advice was given about how long to give her the drugs for so I am just going on what I remember from my old bunny savvie vet. She is eating a...
  3. N

Constant gut stasis

Hi, They both have at least 4 hours of roaming time a day and they always drink water after eating.The vets have always said that tests would be the next step if they didn't start eating and I can't afford any extra, I literally have spent thousands!! The bunnies are indoor in a large house...
  4. N

Constant gut stasis

Hi, I am in turmoil what to do about my 2 rabbit's constant gut stasis which makes them stop eating. Within the space of 3 days both my rabbits have been taken to the vets and it's costing a fortune. After consulting my lovely rabbit savvy vet who has now moved away I have them on a strict...
  5. N

Need a new vet

Thank-you for the welcome I live in SE27 so both are too far especially in emergencies I'm pleased to say that Arby is back to his normal self today
  6. N

Need a new vet

Hi I have just spent the day looking after my rabbit who stopped eating. I took him to the vets and was told the vet who is a bunny expert has left and they are being taken over by another company. The vet I saw had only been there 2 weeks and I'm sorry to say that I had no confidence in her...
Back