• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Elop

Odd behaviour....

So Smoushi the baby nethie we have starting having an attraction to nipping my ears. It actually would hurt quite a bit. Anyway then yesterday my little girl was lay on the floor asleep and Smoushi ran upto her and randomly bit her back. She woke up screaming and then later on his ran up to her...
  2. Elop

Look at his head

A cute photo to make you smile... Smoushi has a star on his head! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Elop

Charlie’s castrate tomorrow!

Really hope he will be ok, I would be dreading it if it was a spay. Hopefully he will do just fine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Elop

Bunny nibbling my ears

So my little Smoushi is lovely and friendly but for some odd reason he is very attracted to my ears and makes a beeline for them. He then gives them a little nip! Any ideas why? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Elop

Bunny nose line...

So I’ve noticed Smoushi has this off line across his face... I’ve checked back to the photos of when I bought him home and you can see it there too but it’s more faint. Therefore it can’t be from his environment. Any ideas? First photo is bringing him home and second is tonight Sent from my...
  6. Elop

Fibreplex

Does anyone keep firbreplex in incase of emergency? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Elop

Sharing my time

Well poor Charles is confined to his pen with door closed tonight so as to make him eat his hay. He is cross. Very cross. Normally he would be chilling in front of the fire [emoji91]. Not tonight and I feel mean but we need him to eat his hay to fix his mucky bum. He is producing normal pellets...
  8. Elop

Rabbit with wet poo

So I have Charlie a few spring greens last night. Just checked his bum and I wouldn’t say he has diarrhoea but he certainly has more mouldy gooey poo (not normal cecotropes ). He is totally fine in himself and is playing outside. I’ve given him some readigrass and dried leaves and hay. I thought...
  9. Elop

Nethie settling in

Hi, how long should I leave the new nethie to settle into his crate before allowing him free roam and to start taking? He is a very different bunny to Charles and I need to put work in to get his trust. We didn’t need to do this with Charlie, he loved ya instantly and was never scared of us...
  10. Elop

Reporting rabbit welfare issues

Ok so if it happens that you have come across a breeders facility where you have concerns about the animals who should it be reported to. The animals had shelter, food and water so their “basic” needs were met but the overcrowding was shocking. Can I report this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Elop

Charlie Charles

Well Mr C is booked in for his balls off on the 18th. He has got so settled and comfortable with us now. He thinks he is a dog and is always following us for a treat or sleeping in front of the fire. We are so happy to have him. Here are some photos of what he does best! Sent from my iPhone...
  12. Elop

Bunny boxes!!

Hi, just wanted to see what people’s opinions are on the subscription boxes for bunnies. The various brands and the contents. I ordered a premium plus box from bark and bunnies and I think it’s fab! I wondered if it’s ok to feed forage herbs and flowers daily? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Elop

Mixy vaccine

So Charlie had did rhd2 two weeks ago an today had his mixy vaccine. I forgot to check how long it will take for him to be safe outside. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Elop

Dirty bum

So today I cleaned out Charlie’s pen and washed his flooring with carbolic soap. Anyway this evening he has a dirty bun and stained back paws. His poo is normal. I baby wipes his bum but couldn’t clean it all off so bathed his bum and back paws in warm water much to his annoyance. I sprayed his...
  15. Elop

Snacks and treats...

Please can I get some advice on bunny treats and snacks. I’ve bought parsley donut things which he loves and pets at home hay buttons again he likes and also these... I don’t know if the treats I’m picking are ok and I would love some advice. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Elop

I think my rabbit is a dog..

This bunny terrified me doing what I can only describe as a death roll / flop! I actually think he was relaxing and getting comfy! Does anyone else have dog like rabbits? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Elop

Litter training....

Please can anyone help me with litter training my bunny. He has a cat litter tray with thin layer of wood pellets and then stuffed with hay. He will sometimes use it. He has a soft bed and he likes to use that far more and more than anything he or she likes to poo da dolly wherever he or she is...
  18. Elop

Male or female

11 week old bunny what do you think? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Elop

Male?

Vet not sure of sex... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Elop

Indoor enclosure

So my new bunny was going to be an outdoor one but he has only had his one vaccine so far so is kept insid and I actually think I’ll keep him as indoor. He has a pen for when I’m not in the house (school run times mainly only). And then he has free roam of my room and also spends his evenings...
Back