• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Elop

Odd behaviour....

Thank you for the info. I’ll try verbal commands but he can’t be neutered until his balls drop. Hopefully soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Elop

Odd behaviour....

He is too young. Only 10 weeks old Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Elop

Odd behaviour....

So Smoushi the baby nethie we have starting having an attraction to nipping my ears. It actually would hurt quite a bit. Anyway then yesterday my little girl was lay on the floor asleep and Smoushi ran upto her and randomly bit her back. She woke up screaming and then later on his ran up to her...
  4. Elop

Are bigger rabbits more chilled?

Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Elop

With 4 dogs and two kids and Charlie I’m not sure! It’s a constant battle lol! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Elop

Yes defo! Our nethie won’t curl up in front of the fire but our English lop loves to Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Elop

My Beautiful Aoife

Ears!! I love bunny ears. She is lovely Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Elop

I have an English lop (large breed rabbit) that’s the most relaxed bunny. We have a nethie who is far more busy and skittish but who also enjoys time with us. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Elop

Rehomed: Fuchsia - spayed lop female, Nottingham

Charles is now castrated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Elop

Phoebe

Beautiful Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Elop

This is the look of a rabbit that definitely has not emptied his water bowl

Gorgeous and way too cute to have done that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Elop

Crystal- Arrived 05-03-2012 - Died 06-09-2018

Oh this is so beautiful it made me feel all weepy. [emoji304] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Elop

safe toy for rabbit

My bunny had this and totally loved it. He ate it too. He was fine. I would hope all materials would be non toxic. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Elop

Look at his head

A cute photo to make you smile... Smoushi has a star on his head! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Elop

Our beautiful Toby

Oh gosh I’m so very sorry to hear this. My bunny passed away in the car on New Year’s Day. I’m sending my thoughts to you and I’m so sorry Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Elop

Charlie’s castrate tomorrow!

He is so fine in himself. As soon as we got in he went to the back door to be let out in the garden. No doing he will be lay in front of the fire in a few hours Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Elop

I did look a t*t wheeling him in on my sons buggy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Elop

Very happy and relieved now! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Elop

Just had the call and he is fine and recovering well! Can collect him at 4! Phew. Thanks everyone x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Elop

Really hope he will be ok, I would be dreading it if it was a spay. Hopefully he will do just fine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back