• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

Posted on behalf of Whiskers1- Re Rabbit with EC

Hi I was just searching E Caniculi and I found this post, my rabbit Honey, has E caniculi and her back legs are not working, she always has a wet bum, has scold and fur loss I managed to get a urine sample today for the vets, she is on Panacur and metcam previously on Loxicom. What do I need to...
  2. W

Rabbit nappies and wee scold ?

Hi, has anyone tried nappies on their rabbits, I’ve read you can get ones that do up from the back which maybe easier than the front I’m just trying to research them for my Honey who has maybe a paralysis problem with her back legs and she has fur loss on back foot which I think may be due to...
  3. W

Indoor setup ideas for a mature disabled bunny

Hi everyone Im new on here, I have two mature indoor free range rabbits and one of them (Honey) has a problem with her back leg, were not sure what it is yet but she is having a CT scan in two weeks, but she has maybe muscle wastage in her right hind leg and she is dragging her foot, so Ive...
Back