• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

He's eaten a WHOLE peace lilly plant... help

Activated charcoal can be given to bunnies to help absorb toxins but overall a vet would be the best solution. Let us know how he is.
  2. G

Howdy

They're super friendly. Me too. I have to keep telling myself it'll be fine. Think the hardest thing is going to be trying to stop him playing while he recovers :P
  3. G

He's eaten a WHOLE peace lilly plant... help

Yeah personally I would be in touch with the vets. It's always better to be on the safe side. I know with a lot of species giving a charcoal solution helps with poisoning it absorbs some of the toxins but not 100% if it's usable with rabbits.
  4. G

Howdy

Yey it worked. This is my boy Stitch. And his sister Lilo
  5. G

Howdy

Hi guys. Still here. Still in love with my bunnies. They're both happy and getting on nicely. The boy is in for his op tomorrow so ready with the parsley to help him feel better.
  6. G

Is this normal?

How long does he do it for?
  7. G

Reaffirming bond in a new place?

Well that's an awful thing to say about anyone and not very in keeping with the forum rules either.
  8. G

Reaffirming bond in a new place?

Hop hop
  9. G

Howdy

hop hop
Back