• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. BusterBunny88

Could I bond 2 does to a single buck?

Also to add it doesn't state if these does are neutered hence the ask if it take upto 6 weeks.
  2. BusterBunny88

Could I bond 2 does to a single buck?

I'm going to get my boy booked in to be neutered, from what I've read in here it can take up to 6 weeks until he's infertile? I've been looking at my local shelter and there's a few bonded does available and no singletons but I'd be up for taking 2 if I could make a 3 if that makes sense. So how...
  3. BusterBunny88

Anyone for a Yellow Dutch?

Aww he is beautiful :love: I've always had a soft spot for Dutch rabbits, bet he isn't waiting long for a home.
  4. BusterBunny88

Introducing Buster Bunny

Thank you for your lovely replies I am besotted by him. Look forward to sharing more pictures and getting to know all thr lovely people and rabbits on here.
  5. BusterBunny88

Introducing Buster Bunny

Hello I'm new here and this little boy joined my family yesturday he is roughly 12/13 weeks old and he has the loveliest personality the lady who gave him to me has obviously handled him alot as he's very tame. Looking forward to getting him neutered and a girlfriend. Currently waiting for his...
Back