• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Leannean27

Hi all **New Update**

Aww hello Betty Boo. Looks like she loves the camera lol! Sounds like fate brought you together to me :) Good look for her spay too Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  2. Leannean27

my streaming rabbit channel is coming soon to youtube !

Ooh excited, love watching rabbit videos :) Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  3. Leannean27

Snowy

So sorry for your loss of beautiful Snowy, a decade is a remarkable age x Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  4. Leannean27

Housing help

Is it all types of hay/ straw you struggle with do you know? I know a lot on here use like fleece blankets or vetbed for their indoor buns but as mine are outside I can't help much more than that sorry! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  5. Leannean27

Should we rehome a male or female.. to be with our female rabbit

Unless they've grown up together I'd rehome a neutered male. Either way I hope he or she makes Lily very happy :) Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  6. Leannean27

I don't know how to take care of my new rabbit with my current mindset.

Hello and welcome :wave: It does sound like you hadn't quite grieved fully before your took on this new bunny but they can be remarkably good at helping us through grief. I understand it when you say u think 'Tilly didn't do that' etc. The funny thing is this bunny has her own little...
  7. Leannean27

Phoebe

She certainly looks professional, she could make you a lady of leisure with all her earnings for sure! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  8. Leannean27

Available Individual: 3 hand reared baby rabbits, lionhead x lop, can be split into pair and single or trio

Omg I love them all, particularly Hazel, eeek! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  9. Leannean27

Our beautiful Toby

Oh my gosh no :( I'm so so sorry for your loss loobers what devastating news :cry: RIP Toby you were a special little man xx Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  10. Leannean27

Gingebread very soft squidgy mess of poo everytime he has grass,greenery etc

I understand your frustration my bunny Luna has had this since I've had her and I still cannot pinpoint what causes it. Her hay only diet for 2 weeks did reduce it somewhat but everything I've tried since just sends her back to square one :( I too have a thread on it I hope you manage to get to...
  11. Leannean27

Vibes for Toby

Sending lots of vibes for little Toby xx Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  12. Leannean27

Where does everyone get straw from? :)

Whoops, I always assumed straw was just.... straw. I get my hay from a farm now, £3.50 for a large bale, bargain and they eat it all, it's lovely and green still. I'll need to ask them about their straw as the colder weathers setting in I need to get some in Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  13. Leannean27

Happy Birthday Archie Boo

Happy Birthday Archie :love: Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  14. Leannean27

VACCINATE- Myxo, RHD1 & RHD2 -Updated 1st October 2018

VHD 2 confirmed in Warwickshire :( https://leamingtonobserver.co.uk/news/killer-rabbit-disease-confirmed-in-warwickshire-8639/ Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  15. Leannean27

The Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund - U/D 30th July Covid 19 & Vaccinations

I joined the RWAF but when I got my welcome pack the first thing I read basically said, supporting the RWAF was essentially just supporting the magazine and if I wanted to make a difference to rabbit welfare support the RWA. Is this correct or have I misunderstood do you know? Sent from my HTC...
  16. Leannean27

Atticus and Clementine review micro bale

:D looks like they didn't leave it alone for a second, I had not heard of that company before so thanks for mentioning it. I did by the meadow tray thing from nature's own (I think it was) but they weren't really interested in it and it was wasted Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  17. Leannean27

Pixie 29/08/2018

Sorry for you loss of Pixie, I hope you get the closure you need following her passing Sleep tight Pixie x Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  18. Leannean27

Rosie Rabbit 8 weeks old

I'm so sad to hear this, she was such a fighter and you did so much to given her the best chance she could possibly have. It's clear she enjoyed her time on earth and didn't let her illness get her down. Binky free little Rosie, say hello to all the other bunnies up there xx Sent from my HTC...
  19. Leannean27

Meadowbloom Ursula ~ 29/08/18

Oh tlc, I cannot believe Meadowbloom has gone I'm so shocked. I knew she had been unwell but have been experiencing problems with the forum so a little behind on everything. Huge hugs for you, I know how much u were taken with her and what a lovely tribute you wrote in her honour. x Binky...
  20. Leannean27

Atticus :)

:love: any day is a good day when you've seen their faces :love: thank you Graciee :D Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Back